FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
YOBE STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE REFORM (SLOGOR) PROJECT
GRANT NO. TF018335
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT
IFB. NO. YBSLOGOR/G/NCB/001/2019
DATE OF ISSUANCE 27TH MAY, 2019
1. This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in the UNDS of February 18, 2015. The GPN was also published in three Nigerian Newspaper of same date, in (1) Daily Trust, (2) This Day and (3) The Guardian Newspapers.
2. The Federal Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a grant from the European Union toward the cost of State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of ICT Equipment No: YBSLOGOR/G/NCB/001/2019
3. The State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
|Lot||Description of items||Quantity||Delivery Period|
|1||DESKTOP COMPUTERSLAPTOP COMPUTERS (FOR TRAINING)POWER BACKUP (UPS)SURGE ARRESTOR EXTENSIONPRINTERSSCANNER||3252532532515050||45 days45 days45 days45 days45 days45 days|
4. Bidding will be conducted through the NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits (January 2011), and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraph 1.6 and 1.7. Setting forth the World Bank’s Policy on conflict of Interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders my obtain further information form Yobe State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) project, State Coordinating Unit (SPCU) Former Ministry of Integrated Rural Development, Maiduguri Road, Damaturu, Yobe State at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 10:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, Except on Public Holidays.
6. Qualification requirements include:
– Evidence of two contracts for the supply (sale) of equipment of similar nature and complexity, in the last years.
– OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Partnership or Manufacturer’s Authorization Letter
– Audited Accounts for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018) and corresponding Tax Clearance Certificate to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder.
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not apply. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
7. A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of twenty five Thousand Naira (N25, 000.00) only. The method of payment will be Bank Draft in favor of State and Local Government Reform (SLOGOR) Project, Yobe State. The bidding Documents will be delivered by hand to the bidder, its representative or by courier services on request. An additional sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) should be paid by those desiring to receive the copy of the bidding document by courier.
8. Bids must be delivered to Yobe State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project, State project Coordinating Unit (SPCU) Former Ministry of Integrated Rural Development, Maiduguri Road, Damaturu, Yobe State on or before 12:00 Noon on 24th June, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened at 12:00 noon on the 24th June, 2019 in the presence of the bidder’s representative who chooses to attend in person, at Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, Conference Hall, Damaturu, Yobe State. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Four Million Naira (N4,000,000.00)
9. The address referred to above is:
State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project
Former Ministry of Integrated Rural Development,
Maiduguri Road, Damaturu