EDO STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
STATE EMPLOYMENT AND EXPENDITURE FOR RESULTS (SEEFOR) PROJECT
INVITATION FOR BIDS
CREDIT N0: 50220
NCB NO: NG-EDOSEEFOR-88446-GO-RFB
1.0 The Edo State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) and Grant from European Union (EU) towards the cost of State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit for payment for procurement of goods as detailed below:
2.0 The EDO SEEFOR Project, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders to bid for the following items as a SINGLE lot:
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION OF ITEM||QTY||BID SECURITY||COMPLETION|
|2||1kva Inverter Batteries||39|
|3||200 Amp Inverter Batteries||200|
|4||Fiber Optic Splicing Machine||1|
|5||Data Damp NAS (70 TB fault tolerance offsite Data Dump)||3|
|6||Wireless Radio Sets||20|
|7||1G Copper Switches IP base||63|
|8||12 (Twelve) Part 1G Fiber Switch IP base||7|
|9||Hardware Maintenance accessories||32||3%||60Days|
|13||Black and white printers||5|
|14||Digital Colored Photocopier||1|
*Bids must be for all items as all items make up one (1) lot.
3.0 Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) a procedure specified in the World Banks guidelines procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits and is open to all eligible bidders.
4.0 Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Project Office, State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project, 8th floor, Palm House, Sapele Road, Benin City, Edo State, E-mail address: email@example.com and inspect and obtain the bidding document at the address given above from 9:00 am to 4:00pm, Mondays through Fridays. Bidders are to pay a non-refundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira)only in Bank Draft payable to Edo State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project before obtaining the bid. Bids can also be forwarded to Bidders on request by courier at an additional cost of (N20,000).
5.0 Bidders should have evidence of:
(1) Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status place of registration and principal place of business of the bidder, written power of the signatory of the Bid to commit the Bidder.
(2) Experience of similar nature and size for the last five years and details of work under way or contractually committed and clients who may be contacted for further information on those contracts.
(3) Reports on the financial Standing of the Bidder such as profit and loss statements, auditors reports and evidence of Tax payments for the last five years.
(4) Evidence of adequacy of working capital for this contract (access to lines of credit and availability of other financial resources).
(5) All bidders are to kindly submit their bids in line with the responsiveness criteria clearly spelt out in the bidding document.
(6) Bids must be delivered at the address below before 11pm on Friday 23 August, 2019. Late Bide will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at Edo SEEFOR Conference Room, 10th Floor Palm House Sapele Road Benin City, immediately after the deadline for submission by 12noon.
The Project Coordinator,
State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project, Ministry of Budget and Planning and Economic Development,
8th Floor, Palm House
Benin City, Edo State