SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY
KAFIN HAUSA, JIGAWA STATE
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (GPN) FOR TETFUND INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The Sule Lamido University, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa state hereby issues the general procurement notice to inform eligible consultants and the general public that the University is to undertake the consultancy services under the TETfund intervention project in the following services.
- Architectural services
- Civil/structural engineering service
- Mechanic/electrical engineering service
- Quantity surveying service
Interested and eligible consultant are advised to look out for the specific procurement notice(SPN) for the various service mentioned above in the National Dailies and notice board depending on the threshold of each services.
The advertisement is not an invitation to tender.
Note that the bid documents would be evaluated on responsiveness to criteria including but not limited to:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2, CAC7.
- Evidence of current Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years ending 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current pension (PENCOM) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of industrial training fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Nigeria social Insurance trust fund (NSTIF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence or registration on the National Database on contractors, consultants and service providers by submission of interim registration report (IRR) expiring on 30th June, 2019 or valid certificate issued by the BPP
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of Sule Lamido University, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa or Bureau of public procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to affirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars. Company’s profile including key staffs curriculum vitae are their Academic/professional certificates verifiable list of at least three(3) similar project successfully executed in the past five (5) years with their location and client. Including completion certificate/final payment certificates.
- Company’s Audited account for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018) .
- Evidence of current firms registration/practice license issued by ARCON, COREN, CORBON and QSSRBN.
All document for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forward letter under the company/firms letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the registration number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address.
The letterhead paper must bear the name and Nationalities of the directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm. Documents submitted shall be subjected to due diligence without recourse to bidders.
The Sule Lamido University, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa state reserves the right to invoke the provision of section 28 of the public procurement Act(PPA) 2007 on matters regarding these service without incurring any liability to the bidder.