THE AFRICAN UNION
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO UNDERTAKE BIOENERGY DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY AND INVESTMENT PLAN FOR WESTERN AFRICA REGION
REF: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Consultancy Services to Undertake Bioenergy development strategy and investment plan for Western Africa region.
1. The African Union would like to engage the services of a consulting for Consultancy Services to Undertake Bioenergy development strategy and investment plan for Western Africa region. The African Union Commission invites interested and eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS).
2. An Individual Consultant will be selected under the Consultant Qualification Selection procedures described in the AU Procurement Manual available on https://au.int/en/bids. The pass mark shall be 70%.
3. The deadline for submission of EOIs is 31 May 2019 at 1500hrs. Late submissions will be rejected.
4. Bidders may request for clarifications no less than 7 days from the deadline for submission, from The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Telephone number (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4341, Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Munhamoa@africa-union.rg
4. Bidders must submit the following documents: (i) CV; (ii) Methodology and proposed work plan (iii) proposed budget in a separate document (iv) contactable references for work done in the last 5 years.
6. The address for deposit of bids is: The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Commission, African Union Commission, Building C, 3rd floor, TENDER BOX, Roosevelt Street, P. O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or email@example.com
May 13, 2019 to May 31, 2019