THE AFRICAN UNION REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DEFINITION OF NORMS AND STANDARDS FOR THE AFRICAN RAILWAY NETWORK AS AN ANNEX OF THE CONTINENTAL TRANSPORT POLICY
Procurement No: AUC/IED/C/005
1. THE AFRICAN UNION would like to engage the services of a consulting for Consultancy Services For Definition Of Norms And Standards For The African Railway Network As An Annex Of The Continental Transport Policy. The African Union Commission invites interested and eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS).
2. A firm will be selected under the Quality and Cost Based Selection Method procedures described in this RFP. The weight for technical and financial scores shall be 80% and 20% respectively.
3. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
Section 2 – Information to Consultants
Section 3 – Data Sheet
Section 4 – Terms of Reference
Section 5 – Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
Section 6 – Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
4. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL offers must be delivered in TWO SEPARATE envelopes enclosed in an OUTER envelope to the address below.
5. The deadline for submission of proposals is 5 July 2019 at 1500hrs. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders. The Outer envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder.
6. Bidders may request for clarifications no less than seven (7) days from the deadline for submission, from The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Telephone number (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4341, Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Munhamoa@africa-union.rg (E-mail addresses are for Clarifications Only)
7. Bidders must submit the following documents: (i) Certificate of incorporation (Company Registration); (ii) At Least 3 Contactable references in the last 5 years and (iii) Company profile demonstrating at least 5 years experience (iv) CVs of proposed Experts (v) Statements of Availability for the proposed experts. These documents must be part of the Technical Proposal.
8. The address for deposit of bids is: The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Commission, African Union Commission, Building C, 3rd floor, TENDER BOX, Roosevelt Street, P. O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
9. E-mail submissions will not be accepted.