University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo State: Invitation For Application From Suitably Qualified Insurance Firms
DEADLINE: 1st May, 2019
The University of Medical Sciences, Laje Road, Ondo hereby invites application from suitably qualified insurance firms with proven track record in Brokerages and Insurance Underwritings for the University.
CLASSES OF INSURANCE
(1) Group Life Assurance
(2) Motor Vehicles Insurance
(3) Non-Life Insurance
(2) Insurance Underwriters
Pre-qualification requirements for consideration: Interested and eligible firms are required to meet the following criteria;
(1) Payment of
(2) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission/NAICOM Certification.
(3) Evidence of Tax Certificate for the past three years with Certification and three years published account.
(4) Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
(5) Evidence of remittance of Pension Contribution of employees to PENCOM in line with section 16,
(6) Evidence of Compliance with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund Amended Act, 2011.
(7) Company’s profile and office address
(8) Evidence of organization(s) the Insurance Company
(9) Audited account of the Company for the past three years.
(10) Evidence from Company’s bankers as to its financial strength, worthiness and solvency.
(11) Technical qualifications and experience of key technical personnel (Professional Certificates and C.Vs are to be attached).
Arrangement of documents should follow the order in the list above, appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have a table of content in the pages or folios on which these items are to be found. Any submission that does not conform to this format may not be processed further.
SUBMISSION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) documents are to be submitted with the
Expression of Interest (EOI) for Brokerages and Insurance
Underwriting……………………………University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
Addressed and delivered to:
The Ag. Registrar,
University of Medical Sciences,
Laje Road, Ondo,
Application should be submitted not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (1st May, 2019).
MR ADEYINKA ADEKALU