VETERINARY COUNCIL OF NIGERIA
NO. 8 ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA DISTRICT
P.M.B. 433, GARKI, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
A. The Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN) invites reputable Companies with cognate experience to submit Technical and Financial bids for the supply of the under listed items With respect to the Post Graduates College of Veterinary Surgeons 2019 Convocation:
|1||Fellowship Gown/Cap, Tie and Women Scarfs||Lot 1|
|2||Medals and Badges||Lot 2|
B. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work is as detailed In the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
C. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Interested firms/companies should submit the following supporting documents:
• Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC 2 and CAC 7
• Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years-2015.2016,2017
• Evidence of current Pencom Compliance Certificate(2018)
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund Compliance Certificate (2018)
• Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate (2018)
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate Issued by BPP
• List and verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificate and Job Completion Certificate;
• Company’s Profile with including curriculum Vitae of Key Staff with copies of their Professional* Qualifications where applicable
• Bank Statement in the last 12 months and Bank reference indicating the readiness of your Bank to support the funding project if awarded
• Audited Accounts of the bidder for the last three (3) years (2015,2016,2017)
• A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Veterinary Council of Nigeria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that alt information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
D. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Since the pre-qualification and the full tender stages are to run concurrently, this advertisement serves as notice for both PRE-QUALIFICATION (TECHNICAL) and FINANCIAL TENDERS/BIDS. Interested contractors/companies are to pay a nor refundable fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10, 000.00) per Lot into the VCN TSA Account for the Lot and obtain a receipt from the Accounts Department of the VCN and collect Tender documents on presentation of receipt of payment of tender fee at the Registrar’s office, VCN, No. 8 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bidders are required to submit Technical and financial bids in separate sealed envelopes which should be labeled or marked with “TECHNICAL BID” and “FINANCIAL BID LOT” respectively at the front top right hand corner, both of which are to be enclosed in a bigger sealed envelope. This should be dropped in the tender box located at the office of the Registrar, on or before 3:00 pm of 3 June, 2019. All pages of the documents must be duly endorsed by the bidder and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar,
Veterinary Council of Nigeria,
No. 8, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
F. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Pre-qualification (Technical) documents will be opened on the 3 June, 2019 at 3:30 pm in the Conference Hall 2, Veterinary Council of Nigeria Building, Maitama, Abuja. Interested members of the public, Civil Society/Media Organizations and interested contractors and/or their representatives are hereby invited to attend the opening of the pre-qualification documents as scheduled.
G. IMPORTANT NOTICE
(i) Late submission of Tender Documents will be rejected
(ii) Pre-qualified bidders shall be invited at a later date for financial bid opening.
(iii) No refund of fee to any disqualified bidders (s)
(iv) This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment nor shall it any company to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Council by virtue of such company having responded to this advertisement. All expenses associated with bid-responses shall be borne solely by the company concerned.
Technical and financial bids are to be enveloped separately and inserted in a bigger sealed envelope. Any combined bid shall be qualified.
VETERINARY COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, ABUJA