VICTIMS SUPPORT FUNDS (VSF)
THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM (VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND)
NOTICE OF BIDS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF EDUCATIONAL AND VOCATIONAL MATERIALS
VICTIMS SUPPORT FUNDS invites bids for the supply of the under-listed Educational Materials to enhance children’s access to education affected by the insurgency.
– Branded School Bags (Big and Medium sizes)
– Branded Schools Sandals
– Branded Exercise Books (40 & 60 Leaves)
– Branded Pens and Pencils
– Branded Chalks
– Branded drawing books (20 leaves)
– Branded packets of crayon
– Branded Rulers
– Eraser (Tikky 20)
CONDITION FOR BIDDERS
– Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
– Evidence of company tax payment in the last three (3) years
– Evidence of experience in delivering similar project
– All items MUST be supplied to designated points
– Evidence of financial capability
– Three (3) years audited annual reports and financial statement
– evidence of compliance with industrial Training Fund in line with the provision of ITF act of 2011
– Samples of the items will be made available for inspection upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50, 000.00) bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND at the Following address: THE NIGERIAN FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Bids shall be closed 12:00 noon, 31st of May, 2019 and opened immediately.
All enquiries to email@example.com, 07065141938
– Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
– Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.