WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
LONG TERM AGREEMENTS
World Health Organization (WHO) Nigeria is seeking the services of established organizations to enter into long term agreement (LTA) with. The successful bidder(s) will provide services in the following categories:
• Printing of manuals and flip charts
• Pluses (Supply of 70grams Noodles)
• Renovation of WHO Nasarawa state office
• Renovation of WHO Benue state office
• Renovation of WHO Oyo state office
Completed RFP forms are available at the UNGM website with the following links:
• Printing of manuals and flip charts- https://www.ungm.org/UNUser/Notice/93961
• Pluses (Supply of 70 grams Noodles)- https://www.ungm.org/UNUser/Notice/93966
• Renovation of WHO Nasarawa state office – https://www.ungm.org/UNUser/Notice/93964
• Renovation of WHO Benue state office – https://www.ungm.org/UNUser/Notice/93956
• Renovation of WHO Oyo state office – https://www.ungm.org/UNUser/Notice/93963
Click on ‘business opportunities and search.
Please note that the proposals are not meant to be submitted on-line. Hard copies of Proposals are to be submitted as indicated in the bid documents.
Deadline for submission is 8 August, 2019.
Additional instructions are clearly stated in the bid documents.