UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
COMMISSIONERS QUARTERS OFF BUKAR ABBA IBRAHIM WAY
P.M.B. 1090 DAMATURU, YOBE STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
Yobe State Universal Education Board & Universal Basic Education Commission intervention fund projects 3rd & 4th quarter 2016 and 1st – 4th quarter 2017.
Yobe State government is embarking on SUBEB/UBEC intervention funds projects spread across the 17 LGAs of the State. The projects are divided into the following categories.
Lot 1: CONSTRUCTION OF MODEL SCHOOL
Lot 2: CONSTRUCTION OF WELL FENCING
Lot 1: CONSTRUCTION OF 3 & 2 CLASSROOMS
Lot 1: CONSTRUCTION OF 3 & 2 BEDROOM TEACHERS QUARTERS
Lot 1: CONSTRUCTION OF 4 HOLES VIP TOILET
Lot 6: RENOVATION OF 3 & 2 CLASSROOMS
Lot 7: SUPPLY OF PUPILS/TEACHERS’ FURNITURE
Lot 8: DRILLING OF BOREHOLE AND ACCESSORIES
Lot 9: SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF ALTERNATIVE POWER SUPPLY (SOLAR POWER)
Lot 10: SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES
ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA FOR TENDERING
- Evidence of Incorporation or business name registration with Corporate Affairs
- Evidence of registration with Yobe State Bureau on Public Procurement Damaturu
- Company audited accounts for three (3) years
- Tax Clearance for three (3) years
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support
- Experience /technical qualification
- Similar project executed in the past
- Equipment and technology capacity
- Annual turnover
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Evidence of payment of PAYE and other withholding TAXES due to the state
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested contractor who wish to tender are advice to pay prescribed tenders fee at the bank and collect their tender documents upon the presentation of evidence of payment from 10:00 am daily.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All tender are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked at the top of the right hand corner indicating type of the project tendering.
CLOSING DATE OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The sale and closing of tender documents will commence immediately from this day of publication and close after 6 weeks (42 Days) respectively.
Any bid submitted after the above date and time will not be accepted.
Only successful contractors will be contacted after opening of the tender
For: Executive Chairman