CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION AND AGRIBUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME (IFAD-CASP)
State Support Office
Loan No.: 2000000726
Deadline: 14th March, 2019, 11:00am
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Issuance Date: 14th February, 2019
Loan No.: 2000000726
Contract title: Procurement of Power Tillers
Reference No.: CASP/ZM/SSO/NCB -002/2019
The Federal Government Nigeria has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (CASP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Power Tillers. The Zamfara State Support Office (SSO-CASP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Contractors for the Supply of Power Tillers
PROCUREMENT OF POWER TILLERS
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS: Power Tillers
QUANTITY: 27 Units
LOCATION: Zamfara State Support Office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (IFAD – CASP) Ministry of Agriculture, Samaru Area Zaria Road Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria
BID SECURITY: 2.5%
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the IFAD Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Zamfara State Support Office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (IFAD – CASP), Ministry of Agriculture, Samaru Area, Zaria Road, Gusau Zamfara State, Nigeria, and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday from 14th February, 2019 – 14th March, 2019.
- Qualification Requirements include:
• Detail Company Profile, Certificate of Incorporation, Evidence of VAT Registration
• Tax Clearance for 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Audited Financial Statements for 2015, 2016 and 2017
• PENCOM Compliance Certificate in line with Pension Reform Act 2011 as amended
• ITF and NSITF Compliance Certificate Registration for Categorization and Classification in the BPP’s Database
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language can be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of N10,000.00. The method of payment is cash and the Bidding Documents will be physically collected by the Bidder after payment.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14th March, 2019, 11:00am. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 14th March, 2019, 11:00am. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2.5% of contract amount in Naira.
- The address referred to above is: Zamfara State Support Office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (IFAD – CASP) Ministry of Agriculture, Samaru Area, Zaria Road, Gusau Zamfara State, Nigeria, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Programme Officer