SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ADAMAWA STATE IBSIP
DRILLING AND COMPLETION OF 44 NOS. MECHANIZED BOREHOLES SINGLE PHASE GENERATOR
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
PROJECT ID NO: P-NG-100-001
LOAN NO: 2000200000701
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online issue No. of 5th March 2019 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment integrated programme (IBSDLEIP) in Adamawa State and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the Drilling and completion of 44 Nos. of Mechanized Boreholes in 19 LGAs of Adamawa State.
3. The Adamawa State IBSDLEIP now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the under listed Drilling and Completion of 44Nos. Mechanized Boreholes Single Phase Generator:
|LOT NO.||NEW DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||BID SECURITY (NAIRA)||LGA||SITE LOCATION|
|Drilling of MBHs Single Phase Generator||3||Michika||– Michika I and– Michika II– Garta|
|3||3,000,000||Madagali||– Wuro Gayande– Mildu and– Madagali Town|
|3||Mubi North||– Betso– Didif and– Kochifa|
|3||Maiha||– Jaba Jaba– Bukkawu– Nvokal and|
|3||Hong||– Kurmi– Njayi and– Uba Wurogle|
|2||Gombi||– Bokki Tawa and– Wuyaku|
|2||Song||– Song Town and– Zumo|
|3||Girel||– Jabbore– Badrisa and– Wuro Dole|
|2||Demsa||– Gwamba and– Bolon|
|2||Numan||– Byemti and– Sale Waja|
|3||Lamurde||– Waduku– Tingno and– Gyawana|
|2||Guyuk||– Purakayo and– Zakawon|
|Drilling of MBHs Single Phase Generator||2||Shelleng||– Wuro Yanka and– Kiri|
|3||3,000,000||Mayo-Belwa||– Dundere– Tugga and– Labbare|
|3||Jada||– Jada II– Jimkoba and– Jaradi W/Usananu|
|3||Ganye||– Gangdadiram– Dabora and– Sugu|
|2||Taungo||– Batal and– Kui Town|
|Grand-TotalLot 1 & 2 =||44||–|
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office address:
Adamawa State IBSIP
Opp. Custom Zonal Office, Numan Road Kofare,
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Project Coordinator and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN20,000.00 for each Lot to the account with details as follows:
Account Name: Adamawa State African Development Bank Assisted- inclusive Basic Service Social Services Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment programme.
Account Number: 5030089697
Bank: Fidelity Bank Nig. Plc., Yola Branch Nigeria.
5. The provisions in the instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Works.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address state below on or before 16 June, 20202 by 12:00noon and must be accompanied by the required Bid security in a form of Bank Guarantee of Three Million Naira for each Lot (NGN3, 000,000.00)
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the following address on 16 June, 2020, by 1:00pm in the conference Hall of Adamawa State IBSIP, Opp. Custom Zonal office, Kofare Industrial Layout along Numan, Road Jimeta Yola, Nigeria.
8. Pre bid meeting will be held on 1 June, 2020 at the address mentioned above.