ASSOCIATION FOR REPRODUCTIVE AND FAMILY HEALTH (ARFH)
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
ARFH, under a newly awarded USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) in Lagos State is requesting for interested and qualified Companies that meet the below requirements to submit the required documents (see Nos2 and 3 below) for registration as Vendors/Suppliers/Contractors. The intent of this publication is to register and pre-qualify them.
Interested, competent and reputable Companies that can render these services in Lagos with relevant experience and expertise in the under-listed Lot/Categories are by this publication requested to express interest. Such Vendors/Suppliers/ Contractors may apply for more than one category as long as corporate registration documents legally authorize them to do so and there are verifiable references to support the claim.
1. REQUIRED SERVICES:
|ARFH 1||Insurance Services and Brokerage|
|ARFH 2||Medical Items and Equipment|
|ARFH 3||Medical Consumables|
|ARFH 5||Printing and Branding Services|
|ARFH 6||Car Hire Services|
|ARFH 7||Hotel and Conference Services|
|ARFH 8||Air Travel Agent Services|
|ARFH 9||Catering Services|
|ARFH 10||Information Technology Equipment (computers, printers, television screens, UPS, Projectors, etc.)|
|ARFH 11||Air Conditioner Maintenance|
|ARFH 12||Motor Vehicle Dealers (Ford and Toyota)|
|ARFH 13||Electrical Equipment (Air Conditioners, TVs, Fridge, etc.) including maintenance and accessories|
|ARFH 14||Generator Sales and Maintenance|
|ARFH 15||Shipping, Logistics and Courier Services|
|ARFH 16||Public Media Advertising Agency e.g. Newspaper advertisement|
|ARFH 17||Diesel/Fuel Suppliers|
|ARFH 18||Security Services|
|ARFH 19||Office Furniture|
|ARFH 20||Internet Service providers|
|ARFH 21||Office Supplies, Stationeries and Consumables (Toiletries, Soap, Drinking Water, A4 Papers, etc.)|
|ARFH 22||Outdoor Event Services|
|ARFH 23||Photography and Videography Services|
|ARFH 24||Office Maintenance (Painting, Plumbing, Electrical repairs, Carpentry, etc.)|
|ARFH 25||General Supplies|
|ARFH 26||General Cleaning, Fumigation, Weeding, etc.|
All expression, of interest for each category must be prepared and submitted independently and separately, by properly labelling submissions in line with Lot No. and description listed above.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
• Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
• Company profile, including name, verifiable address, telephone numbers, email address and organisations administrative structure where applicable
• Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the past (inclusion of letters of award and completion certificate where applicable)
• Reference letters with email addresses and phone numbers.
• Evidence of bank account in the name of the company/business entity (or Letter of bank credibility of the vendor-company from the bank)
• Tax Clearance certificate and/or evidence of tax remittance to the relevant authority (within the last two to three years) and provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Evidence of registration with relevant Professional bodies where applicable
• Vendors who are currently providing services/supplies must re-apply with all of the documentation attached as mentioned above
• Evidence of Audited Accounts for the last two to three years.
3. PRE-QUALIFICATION GUIDE:
Interested Companies/business entities applying for prequalification should note the following:
• ARFH reserves the right to reject any or all prequalification submission if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date
• Response to this invitation exercise should not be construed as a commitment on the part of ARFH nor shall it entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and seek any indemnity from ARFH
SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
All pre-qualification documents must be signed by authorized representative of the company and well-sealed, with the LOT No being applied for clearly written on the envelope before submission. All documents must be registered before submitting on or before Thursday, 20 February, 2020 by 5:00pm. GMT+ 1.
Only property sealed hard copy submission will be accepted and addressed to The Procurement Committee and submitted to:
ARFH ICHSSA OFFICE
16, COLLINS ONABULE CRESCENT, DIAMOND ESTATE,
CMB ROAD, MAGODO LAGOS
Soft Copies of applications should also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly in the subject line, which Lot(s) is/are being applied for