BANK OF INDUSTRY – BOI
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CONTACT CENTRE SERVICES
The Bank of Industry is embarking on a series of projects providing loans to MSMEs across Nigeria.
To support this initiative, the client is seeking to engage in the services of qualified entities with extensive and verifiable experience in the below listed services and capabilities.
SCOPE OF WORK
Eligible firms will be required to provide the following capabilities:
a. Set up and run an integrated contact centre operation with up to 200 agents.
b. Integrate to client database of customers for automated vector identification, KYC and activity history of a calling customer, as well as updating of client’s customer records with Information and outcomes from calls
c. Provision of a Customer Relationship Management and ticketing system for detailed recording and tracking of customer reports, Issues and resolution
d. Performance of KPI-driven outbound call tasks: e.g. verification of applications, customer surveys, and collection drives
e. Deployment of cutting-end efficiency tools such as predictive diallers, automated call distributors, as well as data analytics on call data and records
f. Ability to generate automated reports, Issues logs and general resolution consultancy for the client in management of millions of customers nationwide
g. Ability to set up and manage customer engagement channels beyond calls (e.g. WhatsApp, web chat bots, SMS, email, IVR, Robocalls, Flash SMS) and provide integrated and seamless reporting on data and outcomes
Interested companies with proven expertise are required to provide the following information:
• Evidence of legal registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Submission of Memorandum and Articles form CA 7 (i.e. Particulars of Board of Directors) and Form CACO 2 (i.e. Particulars of Shareholders)
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (2 years audited statement of accounts / financial summary)
• Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 2 years
• VAT Registration
• Evidence of registration with Pensions Reform Act, 2004
• Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund
• Evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
• Detailed company profile indicating management team, office and branch contact details
• Evidence of similar projects successfully handled in the past including states, customer (end user) count, key services provided, areas of coverage
• List of existing clientele
• Any other information that may strengthen the application
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Two (2) copies (one hard copy and one soft copy on a disc or flash) of all the relevant documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION FOR CONTACT CENTRE SERVICES
All submissions should be addressed to:
Micro Enterprise Directorate
Bank of Industry
Submission of Expressions of Interest closes at 12.00noon on May 25, 2020. Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
Further enquiries can be made between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday through Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
0700 CALL BOI
0700 2255 264