BANK OF INDUSTRY – BOI
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF MOBILE WALLET/CASHOUT SERVICES
The Bank of Industry is embarking on a series of projects providing loans to MSMEs across Nigeria. To support this initiative, the client is seeking to engage in the services of qualified entities with extensive and verifiable experience in the below listed services and capabilities.
SCOPE OF WORK
Eligible firms will be required to provide the following capabilities:
a. Ability to deliver robust and reliable mobile wallet platform and services for micro payments across ALL 36 states and the FCT including rural, semi-urban, and urban locations
b. Ability to seamlessly execute and support high volume low-value transactions
c. Ability to provide multiple options to support multiple user classes and personas
d. Ability to provide agent-based service delivery at remote locations, including cash-out services
e. Ability to provide real time monitoring and reporting of transactions
f. Ability to integrate to 3rd party solutions upon request for reporting and accountability
g. Ability to drive deposit mobilisations and sweeps for repayment
Interested companies with proven expertise in mobile wallet/cash-out services are required to provide the following information:
• Evidence of legal registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Submission of Memorandum and Articles form CAC07 (i.e. Particulars of Board of Directors) and Form CACO 2 (.e. Particulars of Shareholders)
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (2 years audited statement of accounts / financial summary)
• Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 2 years
• VAT Registration forming Nigeria’s industrial sector
• Evidence of registration with Pensions Reform Act, 2004
• Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund Evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
• Detailed company profile indicating management team, office and branch contact details.
• Evidence of similar projects successfully handled in the past including states, customer (end user) count, key services provided, areas of coverage.
• List of existing clientele.
• Any other information that may strengthen the application
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Two (2) copies (one hard copy and one soft copy on a disc or flash) of all the relevant documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR A MOBILE WALLET SERVICES”
All submissions should be addressed to:
Micro Enterprise Directorate
Bank of Industry
Submission of Expressions of Interest closes at 12.00noon on May 25, 2020. Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
Further enquiries can be made between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday through Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
0700 CALL BOI
0700 2255 264