REQUEST FOR BIDS
PURPOSE: ENGAGEMENT OF MEDIA MONITORING FIRM FOR
BREAKTHROUGH ACTION NIGERIA
ISSUANCE DATE: FEBRUARY 14TH, 2020
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: FEBRUARY 21ST, 2020
The Johns Hopkins University Centre for Communication Programs(JHUCCP), Baltimore USA has received USAID funding, under the Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria (BA-N) project to implement health promotion and social and behaviour change interventions in Nigeria from2018-2022 this project works with the Federal And State Ministries of Health to build their capacity in social and behaviour change communication leadership, and implement cutting-edge social and behavioural interventions to improve the health and wellbeing of Nigerians across abroad array of health issues, including Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition (MNCH+N). Family Planning Malaria and Tuberculosis, We will work in 12 states and Abuja FCT, spanning each of the major geographical zones in the country.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROCUREMENT
• BA-N seeks to engage the services of a media monitoring firm to monitor BA-N Social and Behavioural Change (SBC) campaign spanning 12 states and Abuja. This combines both Radio and TVcampaigns in each of the identified BA-N states (Zamfara, Plateau.Benue Nasarawa. Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Oyo, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi, Kano and Abuja)The contract will cover a period of one-year subject to renewal based on performance and available funding
Intending bidders must show ability to perform the following duties:
• Provide automated weekly media campaign logs
• Provide automated monthly compliance report on al BA-N campaigns in all the stations in the BA-N 12 states and Abuja
• Provide audio/video proof in the case of station contest of compliance report
• Be available for tripartite meetings to resolve all compliance queries
• Determine if all media spots were aired at the agreed date and time
• Determine if all media contents were aired at the agreed number of times throughout the campaign period
• Determine if Radio Programs were aired at the agreed date and time
• Provide quick response to all queries/requests
ELIGIBILITY OF BIDDERS
All bidders must show their eligibility to participate in this procurement by providing copies of the following documents:
• Company Profile or Executive organizational summary with verifiable business address
• Legal Certificate of incorporation in Nigeria and Tax Identification Number
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
• Verifiable portfolio of media monitoring firm – Intending bidders must provide a sample of previous work done as part of the selection criteria.
• Intending bidders must provide extensive list of coverage areas
• Brief summary of monitoring strategy to establish timeliness and validity of reports
• Ability to meet all eligibility requirements
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES
All bids must be on company’s official letter head, duly signed, dated and sealed to be delivered to the BA-N Office address below or emailed to email@example.com or before 5 pm, Friday 21st February 2020. Please ensure that bids capture all the requirements for selection. Any questions should be emailed to the procurement team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any bids received without following the submission instructions will be disqualified. Only shortlisted vendors will be contacted for further discussions. Quotations should be addressed to;
Engagement of Media Monitoring Firm for Breakthrough ACTION- Nigeria
Please state your payment status while quoting. However, BA-N’s preferred term is full payment at the completion service, when invoice and certificate of broadcast has been received and approved. Payment approval is subject to receipt of reports and completion of back checks if any.
BA-N is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting. Also, note that BANK will deduct withholding tax where applicable.
BA-N reserves the right to consider any quotations received before and after the end of the deadline. Any deviation from the specifications contained in the RFQ will lead to the vendor’s DISQUALIFICATION.