CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
A CHEVRON COMPANY
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CNL JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY PROVISION OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER – CNL00000196
Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and pre-qualified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Facilities Management Services which shall be in Company’s locations in Lagos/Abuja. The proposed award strategy is a single contract of two (2) years term with an option of one (1) year extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK:
The scope of services includes, but is not limited to, provision of manpower, equipment and materials to engage in the following types of work on a call off basis at the Company’s locations:
A. Civil Maintenance
B. Electrical Maintenance
C. Mechanical Maintenance
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in the 3.05.01 (Steel/Piping/Mechanical Services), 3.05.02 (Electrical/Instrument Services), 3.05.08 (Civil Works/Building Contracting Services including drilling/tunneling) categories in NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and ‘live’ in these categories, by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
B. To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipexigs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your statues and product codes.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact Nipex office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, please access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
E. To be eligible, all bidders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative office) in Nigeria to support this contract.
In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. CV’s of all personnel (as required by the Client and the service) listed in the project organogram should be submitted.
Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment and Category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC).
Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are pre-qualified and ‘live’ with NJQS Product Categories 3.05.01 (Steel/Piping/Mechanical Services), 3.05.02 (Electrical/Instrument Services), 3.05.08 (Civil Works/Building Contracting Services including drilling/tunneling) by 16:00 Hours, Wednesday, June 3, 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
1. Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in NJQS under the product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. Meet the requirement of Facilities Management Services
5. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre qualified in NJQS.
6. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
7. Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information