ENAGEED RESOURCE LIMITED
NIPEX TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR OKI- OZIENGBE UNIT AREA OPERATIONS (LISTED BELOW) TO SUPPORT PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
Enageed Resource Limited Company operator of O-Oziengbe Unit Area (formerly operated by NPDC) onshore Nigeria, invites interested and qualified Companies to participate in the bid process for the provision of the under-listed services required for her Production operations.
NOTE: This advert for one tender interested company must be prequalified in the respective JQS product/services category for each service.
2. SCOPE OF WORK SERVICES REQUIRED:
The anticipated commencement date for this project is Q2-2020. The project shall involve the Engineering Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning of two (2) units 10,000bbl capacity crude oil tanks.
Interested bidders must be able to provide services in compliance with relevant American Petroleum Institute (API) applicable ISO standards and COMPANY specifications below is the Service required and its respective NJQS Product/Service Category: Engineering Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning of two (2)units 10,000bbl capacity crude oil tanks-4.05.07
NOTE: The detailed Scope of Work with the full Technical Requirement and Specifications will be communicated to bidders through the ITT
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the respective Service/Product category in Nipex Joint Qualification System(NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the advert close date shall receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
B. Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
1. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements listed under the Product/Service category of interest
2. Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert and NCD JQS.
C. To determine if you are pre-qualified for the Product/Service category of interest: Please open http://vendors.nipex-ng.comand access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
D. If you are not listed in this product/Service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact Nipex office at No 8-10 Bayo Kuku RoadIkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
E. To Initiate and complete the JOS prequalification process, access www.nipex.ng.comto download the application form make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Enageed Resource Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in line with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to the enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any Project Service or Product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations.
Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply within their technical bid submission.
A Nigeria Content Execution Plan, which shall explain the methodology
of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Plan, and how
to achieve the set target in the Schedule of Nigerian Oil & Gas
Industry Content Development Act, and any targets, set by the Nigerian
Content Monitoring Board.
B. Demonstration that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company or NigerianRegistered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
C. Development of a Technology Transfer Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote the effective transfer of technologies from alliance partners to Nigerian individuals and companies.
D. Development of an employment and training plan which shall explain the contract hiring and training needs with a breakdown of the skills needed and anticipated skill shortage in the Nigerian Labour force.
E. Development of plan for the procurement of goods and services manufactured in Nigeria.
F. Demonstration of a plan for the utilization of third-party services of Nigerian origin and Nigerian sub-contractors in executing the work.
G. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative Bidder shall committee providing Project Specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and under study plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer or other approved NCDMB training Institutions)
H. For projects that entail Research and Development, develop a Research &Development Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote education attachments, training, research and development in Nigeria in relation to the contract.
I. Possession of a Nigerian Content Equipment Certification (NCE) for OEM equipment to be supplied in delivering the service to the contract.
J. Any other requirement in relation to the work scope.5.0
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product/Service Category as at 16.00 Hours, 4th March 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
2. The invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via Nipex.
3. All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. Suppliers eligible for this tender must meet the requirements of Surveyors RegistrationCouncil of Nigeria (SURCON) for survey activities in Nigeria.
5. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of EnageedResource Limited to award any contract to any company and/or associated companies,sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Enageed Resource Limited and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
6. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders
7. Enageed Resource Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents
Please visit NipeX portal at: www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information