EROTON EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE OML 18 ASSET
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF LEASED BOOSTER COMPRESSOR
PACKAGED UNITS FOR CCGP, ALAKIRI FS, KRAKRAMA FS, AND CAWTHORNE CHANNEL 3 FS, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
WITHIN IN OML 18 (EEP19-0014)
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 1000004395
EROTON E&P Company Limited; the operator of NNPC/Eroton JV invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the provision of leased booster compressor packaged units for Cawthorne Channel Gas Plant, Alakiri, Krakrama and Cawthorne Channel 3 flow stations with installations, commissioning, operation and maintenance services within in OML 18. The Company plans for gathering of flared gas for the flow stations and subsequent compression and processing to ensure flares out in OML 18.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The Service includes the provision of personnel and equipment required for the execution of AG compression at the various flow stations and Cawthorne gas plant. The contractor shall be responsible for the provision of the following:
• Provision of leased compressor packages unit
• Tie-In Engineering design and fabrication of tie-in points to existing systems
• Site Preparation, installation and commissioning
• Provision of operation and maintenance services
The contract duration shall be for a firm period of six (6) firm months on a pilot basis with the possibility of eighteen (18) months extension based on successful performance on a lease basis.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 4.05.09 and 3.05.11 Process Modules / Packages and Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services Product categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
• To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
4. Closing Date Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category 4.05.09 Process Modules / Packages and category 3.05.11 Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services) as at April 14, 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit bids (Technical and Commercial).
5. Nigerian Content
Bidders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in ‘The Act. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
In line with the above, Tenderers responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act, 2010:
1. A Nigeria Content Execution Plan, which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Plan, and how to achieve the set target in the Schedule of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, and any targets, set by the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board.
2. Demonstration that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
3. Development Of Technology Transfer Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote the effective transfer of technologies from alliance partners to Nigerian individuals and companies,
4. Development of an employment and training plan which shall explain the contract hiring and training needs with a breakdown of the skills needed and anticipated skill shortage in the Nigerian labour force.
5. Development of plan for the procurement of goods and services manufactured in Nigeria.
6. Demonstration of a plan for the utilization of third-party services of Nigerian origin and Nigerian sub-contractors in executing the work.
7. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
8. For projects that entails Research and Development, develop a Research & Development Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote education, attachments, training, research and development in Nigeria in relation to the contract.
9. Possession of a Nigerian Content Equipment Certification (NCEC) for OEM equipment to be supplied in delivering the service to the contract.
10. Any other requirement in relation to the work scope
Note: Land and Swamp operations are exclusively for Nigerian indigenous service companies that have a minimum of 51% equity shareholding.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Interested suppliers must be pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS.
• Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully pre-qualified in NJQS.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of EROTON to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
• This advertisement shall not entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from EROTON and/ or its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other products/ services categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
• Suppliers that are pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone numbers) of their company and authorised/ responsible personnel is up to date in their company profile in the NJQS data base.
• EROTON shall communicate only with the authorised/responsible personnel of pre-qualified companies and not through unauthorised individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.
ES/NCDMB/EROTON-ADVERT/2801/2020/MID/PROVISION OFLEASED BOOSTER COMPRESSOR PACKAGED UNITS.