FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATION
REPRESENTATION IN NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR VENDORS REGISTRATION ON THE UNGM
1. United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) is the single, common procurement portal through which potential suppliers can register with the United Nations agencies.
2. Registration on UNGM is necessary and free! Because from June 2018, it became mandatory for all vendors to be registered to participate in any invitation to tenders in FAO Representation Offices are and the world. This portal is now used as a single interface for solicitations. Only suppliers registered on the UNGM Website will be able to access the solicitations and bid via the same portal in order to benefit from the commercial opportunities offered by FAO.
3. Suppliers not yet registered on the UNGM Global Portal are requested to use the link below to register. https://www.ungm.org/Public/Pages/RegistrationProcess .
4. In order to be properly classified and invited to bid for tenders corresponding to their scopes of activity, suppliers are requested to ensure, during the registration on UNGM process that the products and services they offer are accurately identified and the proper category codes checked in the system.
5. Once registered, suppliers are requested to send their exact trade name and the (UNGM Supplier Number (generated by UNGM after their registration) to the following address: NG-Procurement@fao.org
6 Registration in the UNGM Supplier Database does not guarantee that the supplier will be invited to bid. The invitation will depend on FAO’s assessment of the company’s experience, ability to perform, sound financial health and the suitability of the goods, works or services it offers in relation to the subject of the call for tenders.
7. Suppliers are invited to send any request for clarification regarding this announcement by e- mail to: NG-Procurement@fao.org
FAO Representative in NIGERIA