LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION OF FOUR (4) SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
DATE OF BID ISSUANCE: 24 FEBRUARY, 2020
1.1. The Lagos State Government intends to apply fund from the state budget towards the cost of executing some capital projects and intends to apply part of the appropriated budget payments for the projects.
2. PROJECT DETAILS
|Lots||Description of Activity||Bid Security (N)||Delivery Period|
|1||St. Francis Senior High School, Iwaya Yaba||1%||12 Months|
|2||Fazil Omar JuniorHigh School, Iwaya Yaba||1%||12 Months|
|3||Onike Girls Junior High School, Iwaya, Yaba||1%||12 Months|
|4||Igbobi SecondarySchool, Igbobi, Somolu||1%||12 Months|
will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures
as specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works
and are open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the
The Lagos State Ministry of Education now invites sealed bid from eligible contractors for above contracts as detailed in the bidding document,
3. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required to submit the following documents
1. Incorporation and Articles of Association.
2. Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Last 3 years (2016/2017/2018)
3. Company Tax Clearance Certificate Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contract award and certificates of job completion within the last Five (5) years.
4. Detailed Company profile and Organisation structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical Managerial).
5. Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank),
6. Copies of VAT Registration with ITIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for the last3years.
7. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years
8. Evidence of 3 years development levy for two directors.
9. Evidence of registration as a Contractor with the Lagos State Government as Works Contractor in any of CLASS Fto J.
i. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document
ii. All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
iii. The Lagos State Ministry of Education shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents
iv. This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Lagos State Ministry of Education to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contracts at all.
v. The Lagos State Ministry of Education will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (is) in connection with site inspections responses to this invitation
5. COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENT
Electronic Bidding Document in English Language may be collected by interested bidders at the above address, upon the submission of a written application to: The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education at Room 206, 2 Floor Block 5, Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja. Bids must be enclosed in sealed envelopes addressed to: The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Block 5, Room 206, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, and delivered at the same address on or before 12:00 Hours on Monday, 9th March, 2020 and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above. Late bids will be rejected.
6. BID OPENING:
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend on Monday 9th March, 2020 at 12:00 hours, at the Conference Room of the Lagos State Ministry of Education at Room 206,2ndFloorBlock 5. Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
SIGNED: PERMANENT SECRETARY