LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC
SAGAMU ROAD, IKORODU
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING FOR LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU
Lagos State Polytechnic has secured the approval of the State Government for the Construction of Administrative Building on 2 – Lot Arrangement
LOT 1: Construction of Administrative Building – Builder’s work
LOT 2: Mechanical/Electrical Services Installation and Painting for the Polytechnic Administrative Building
Biding will be conducted through National Competitive Building (NCB) procedures as specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open to all bidders from eligible contractors as defined in the guidelines.
The Lagos State Polytechnic now invites sealed bid from eligible contractors for above contracts as detailed in the bidding document
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required to submit the following documents:
(1) Copy of the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Copy of current Certificate of Registration with the Lagos State Government as Works Contractor
(3) Copy of Evidence of Registration with Lagos State Polytechnic
(4) Evidence of payment of VAT with TIN Number and evidence of VAT remittances for the last 3 years.
(5) Copy of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3years (2016, 2017, 2018).
(6) Evidence of 3 Years Development Levy for two (2) Directors.
(7) Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
(8) Possession of experience as a prime contractor in at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contract award and certificate of job completion within the last five (5) years.
(9) Evidence of financial capability (Reference Letter from reputable bank).
(10) Copy of the Company’s profile with relevant Information, showing registration of technical/managerial staff with relevant professional/regulatory bodies.
COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS/TENDER
Contractors are to collect Financial Bid Documents from Procurement Office, Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu upon payment of non-refundable Tender Fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10.000.00) only per LOT to LASPOTECH School Income Account 2019175726, First Bank Nigeria Pic and attach evidence of payment.
SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Two (2) copies each of both Technical and Financial Bid Documents must be in two different sealed envelopes tagged ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the Company’s name and must be dropped in a box provided at the BOARD ROOM, LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU CAMPUS. Please note that the two (2) copies of Technical Bid Documents should be bound with a Table of Contents in order of listing above.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The Document shall be submitted not later than 12:00 noon, Wednesday, 8 April, 2020.
OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Only the Technical Bid Document shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on Wednesday, 8 April, 2020 by 12:00 Noon at the Board Room, Isolo Campus. All bidders are expected to attend. Interested members of the Public and Non- Governmental Organizations and Journalists are invited to witness the opening.
(a) The participation in the Bid process does not guarantee any contractor or bidder the right to be selected or awarded any contract.
(b) That by the submission of render documents, the Polytechnic is neither committed not obliged to award any contract to a contractor.
( c) That this advertisement for Invitation to tender should neither be misconstrued as commitment on the part of the Polytechnic nor should it entitle any contractor/company to make any claims whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic.
( d) Lagos State Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all Bids and to terminate the procurement process at any time without any liability to the Polytechnic
(e) Any Bid submitted after the closing date and time shall not be considered at all
(f) If at any material time during the procurement/consideration process, it is discovered that the submission made by any contractor is invalid/fake, the contractor will be automatically disqualified and the investment made so far in the project will be automatically voided.
All enquiries should be directed to Office or the Direct, Works and Services, Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu.
SAMUEL O. SOGUNRO