LAGOS STATE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AGENCY – LSPPA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
INTERNAL PROCUREMENT COMMITTEE
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF THE AGENCY
The Purpose of the request is to pre- qualify vendors for competitive bid opportunities for the following items:
- Supply of Stationery items
- Supply of Cleaning Materials for Conveniences and Offices
- Servicing of Air –Conditioners
- Servicing of Photocopiers (Must have Knowledge of SHARP brands)
- Servicing, Repairs and Maintenance of Vehicles (Essentially Toyota and Ford brands)
- Office Renovation and Maintenance (Evidence of similar experience):
- Fittings and Furniture
- Electrical and Electronics Services
7. Provision of Event Planners
8. Catering Services
9. Janitorial Services
10. Supply of Computer and Computer Accessories (Evidence as a certified HP Dealer)
- Consultancy Services (Training, Seminars, Workshops and other Programmes) 12. Media Consultants (Press Appearances on TV, Radio, Newspaper etc. Press Interview)
13. Printing Services. This Pre- Qualification is intended to encourage relevant Service Providers with demonstrable capabilities to indicate interest. Successful Service Providers will be communicated and Issued necessary Request for Quotation/ Proposal which they will be required to fill and return to the Agency within Specified Period.
- Evidence of experience in similar jobs of minimum of three (3) years.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Must have Corporate Bank Account
- Functional Telephone Number (s) and Email Address
NOTE: (i) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable. (ii) The Lagos State Public Procurement Agency shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents. (iii) This Pre- qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Agency to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contract at all.
(iv) The Lagos State Public Procurement Agency will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with the Pre-qualification Exercise.
Interested eligible Service provides may obtain further information from the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (Procurement Office) at Room 306, 3rd Floor, Block 22, The Secretariat, Alausa Ikeja.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Interested Service Providers should indicate at the top right-hand corner of the envelop the services you intend to provide. Applications should be addressed to: The Chairman Procurement Technical Evaluation Committee,
Lagos State Public Procurement Agency,
Lagos State Secretariat,
Block 22, Room 306,
Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.
Date Application Open: Monday: 17th February, 2020
Response Deadline: Tuesday: 3rd March, 2020.
Chairman Technical Evaluation Committee