MANAGEMENT SCIENCES FOR HEALTH – MSH
MSH REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
REOI TITLE: SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND TEST RUNNING OF GENERATOR (4 STATES – OYO, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER AND EBONYI
DATE OF ISSUE: JANUARY 16 2020
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health funding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services Working with governments, donors, non-governmental Organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
The MSH PMI-S Project is requesting interested and qualified companies that meet the eligibility criteria below to express their interest and submit supporting documents please see section 2.0 below) for the supply, installation and test running of generators as specified below:
|1||Diesel GeneratorSets 40KVASupply, Installation (including cabling, automatic Change over switch and all required accessories, Estimated distance between Generator and Automatic Change Over Switch is(Two Options 5m and 10m)) + Test running||4(1 per state)||Fuel Type: DieselCylinders: 4Phase: Three PhasePower Rating Range: 40Fuel Tank Capacity Range: 110 LitresWeight Range: 1570Speed: 1500 rpmBattery Capacity: 32 AhStyle: Standby generatorsDisplacement CC: 3600LxWxH(Weight): 2800x1150x1450Rating (kVA): 40Rated kW: 32|
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information.
Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
1. Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CV of staff.
2. Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, forms CAC2& CAC7).
3. Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years valid till December 31st , 2019
4. Audited financial statements for the last three years (this must be consistent with 3 above)
5. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till December 31, 2019
6. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund Certificate (ITF) valid till December 31, 2019
7. Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) valid till December 31, 2019
8. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past five (5) years including copies of job order/contracts and job completion certificate signed delivery note.
9. Recommendation Letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar Works executed (this must be consistent with the documents in point 8 above) Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter
10. Possession of dealership and relevant authorization license from OEM
3. EVALUATION CRITERIA
Financial quotations will be evaluated based on the following criteria after meeting the eligibility criteria:
1. The price offered for the needed goods and/or services, including associated costs sach as shipping and installation
2. Whether the quoted price is a fair market value for the goods and/or services described above (Rating – 90%)
3. Delivery Timeline (Rating -5%)
4. Acceptable past performance with other customers (Rating-5%)
4. REOI SUBMISSION
All documents required by this REOI must be received in a sealed envelope at the designated location stated below NOT LATER THAN 5.00PM (Nigeria Time) on January 30, 2020. The REOI submission must be duly registered in the bid register before placement in the bid box. Vendors must clearly mark their submissions as SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF GENERATORS (4 STATES OYO, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER AND EBONYI) Technical and financial bids should be submitted in separate envelope inserted in a large envelope and marked appropriately. Financial bids must be in Nigerian Naira and signed by authorized representative of the bidding company.
MSH staff will be available to respond to any clarifications/questions from the date of this publication till 5.30pm (Nigeria Time) January 23, 2020 in relation to this REOI advert through
All Submissions should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
8Sakete Close, off Kampala Street
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja
This REOI and the related documents are non-binding and in no way obligates MSH to award any contract. MSH reserves the right to make an award afterwards in whole or in part, or not to make an award, in accordance with the best interests of MSH. Fim commitment to purchase is not established until a written order contract is issued.
MSH is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with Relevant Nigeria Tax Law
If any potential vendors responding to this REOI are found to have offered anything of value to any member of MSH staff, they will be disqualified from participation in this vendor registration exercise and may be disqualified for any future procurement with MSH. MSH staffs are instructed not to request or accept anything of value from vendors. If an MSH representative requests from you any kind of incentive payment or other gift, please report it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.