GOVERNMENT OF GOMBE STATE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FOREST RESOURCES
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
NAME OF PROJECT: NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (T) GULLY EROSION CONTROL
CREDIT NO.: IDA 51050 NG
RFB NO: GMS/NEWMAP/WKS/ICB/20/02
1. The Federal republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Federal College of Education (T) Gully Erosion Control in Gombe State.
2. The State Project Management Unit (SPMU), Gombe State- Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (GMS-NEWMAP) on behalf of Gombe State Government now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Federal College of Education (T) Gully erosion control.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” procurement in investment project financing revised August 2018(“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information during office hours from 9:00 am to 5:00pm local time via the e-mail address given below.
5. The bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000.00). The method of payment will be Bank draft in favor of Project Coordinator Gombe State – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project or pay directly into this bank account; NEWMAP Gombe, 0045651604 Union Bank and send the payment evidence to the email address below. The bidding document will be sent to the bidder by courier or e-mail. The bidding documents can also be downloaded through the following link:www.gombenewmap.org/publications.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 Noon on Tuesday 7 July, 2020. Electronic Bids submission will be permitted by e-mail with password protected read-only bids/documents as attachments to an email address specified in the bidding documents. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened virtually at 1.00 pm local time on Tuesday 7 July, 2020 at the address below. Connection details will be provided. For password protected read-only bids submitted by email, the bid opening procedure is as follows: Within one hour after the bid submission deadline bidders must send the password of their password protected bids to the e-mail address specified in the bidding documents
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration”.
8. The address referred to above is:
Engr. Mohammed Garba
The State Project Coordinator
Gombe State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management
OPP NNPC Depot Near Dakrim Guest House Tumfure Gombe, Nigeria.
Telephone:08023747538or 08036802905 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org