GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER
MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF WARRANT AND VOTEBOOK MODULES INTEGRATED WITH THE EXISTING STATE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (SIFMIS) AND PROVISION OF WIRELESS NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE, LAN STRUCTURED CABLING AND SOLAR POWER FOR THE LINKING OF THE FINANCE SECTORS
The Enugu State Government after series of presentations by Technology Consultants has further need to streamline and integrate the Finance sectors, which will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness in driving the Public Finance Management System. It is against this backdrop that the State Government through the new leadership of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, therefore, solicit for submission of proposals from competent Technology companies for the implementation of the project for the Enugu State Government under turnkey project delivery, as detailed below.
SCOPE OF WORK
(1) Development of Warrant and Vote-Book Modules (50 Concurrent Users} that integrates to the Existing State Integrated Financial Management Information System that facilitates the generation of Trial Balance, Management Report and IPSAS Compliant Cash Basis General Purpose Financial Statements (GPFS) and IPSAS Compliant Budget Reports based on the Six Segments of the National Chart of Accounts with the following comparatives:
(a) Prior Year Actual, (b) This Year Actual, (c) This Year Budget, (d) This Year Warrant, (e) This Year Vote Book Balance and (f) IPSAS Cash Basis General Purpose Financial Statements (GPFS) based on This Year Actual, Last Year Actual, This Year Original Budget, This Year Revised Budget, This Year Virement, This Year Supplementary Budget, Warrant This Year, Warrant Last Year. Vote-Book This Year. Vote-Book Last Year using General Ledger Report Writer in Vertical and Landscape Report Layout.
(2) Provision of Solar Power Solution:
(a) Office of the Accountant General – 8,000kWatt
(b) Office of the Accountant General (Server Room & Accounts Offices – 16,000k Watt
(c) Ministry of Finance office 8,000 Watt
(d) Budgets Planning Offices 6,000K Watt.
(e) Annual Maintenance of the Solar Power
Provision of Wireless Network & Infrastructure for Linking Office
of the Accountant General to Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Budget and
(a) Civil Work & Mast Installation
(b) Mast Loading, Shipping and Off-Loading @ Sites
(c) Wireless Radio Installation/Configuration, LAN Cabling and Termination
LAN Structured Cabling Network for Office of the Commissioner and
Permanent Secretary Finance, The Budget Office and The Planning Office:
(a) Office of Commissioner for Finance and Perm Sec- 2 LAN Points
(b) The Budget Office – 14 LAN Points
(c) The Planning Office – 14 LAN Points
(d) Repair of all the Existing LAN Points in AG’s Office
(e) Services – Workstation & Related Hardware Assembling
Domain Server Deployment on 44 Workstations, Software Installation, LAN Cabling and Configuration. Repair of the Existing LAN in Accountant General’s Office.
(5) Upgrade of HPDL 380 Server and Supply of Desk Top Computers and Accessories:
(6) Annual Maintenance of Computer Hardware and Accessories and Wireless Network and Equipments
(7) Annual License/Maintenance of Warrant and Vote-Book Modules.
(8) Test Script will be used in the evaluation and selection of the ultimate consultant for this project for the assessment of the integration; of the Warrant and Vote book Modules to the General Ledger, Financial Statements- Management Reports, Budget Reports and Trial Balance
(1) Evidence of certificate of Incorporation with the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form C02 and C07
(2) Evidence of Company Tax clearance certificate and Audited Account for the three (3) years (2017, 2018, 2019) duly signed by a licensed Auditors
(3) Evidence of Registration and payment of Value Added Tax if cooperate entity(lf Corporate entity)
(4) Must be a Development Partner of original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
(5) This EOI must be accompanied with sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(6) Company must provide evidence of minimum annual turnover of N50million (Fifty Million Naira)
(7) Evidence of Execution of similar jobs in recent past
(8) Evidence of payment of 2% Bid Security in a draft addressed to Enugu State Government
(9) Evidence of two-three (2-3) similar projects executed in the past two (2)years including letters of awards, completion etc
(10) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
(11) Evidence of financial capacity from a reputable Bank.
(12) All relevant information concerning contracts, address, telephones, fax and email address of company or representative
(13) Provision of Advance payment guarantee and Performance Bond from a reputable Bank
(14) All expression of interest must be submitted in a sealed envelope
(15) Affidavit authenticating all documents submitted
Note: Failure to comply with item 1-15 above will lead to disqualification of EOI
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
All Expression of interest must be submitted in Sixteen hard copies and a soft copy on CD-ROM and delivered to Ministry of Finance and Economic Development Enugu State, State Secretariat Enugu not later than February 28, 2020.
Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday (except public holiday)
Only the Company that have met all the requirements will be invited to work with the State Government
Enugu State Government reserves the right to reject/accept any/all applications/proposals without assigning any reason(s) whatsoever
All cost incurred by applicants as a result of the invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the respondents.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT