EDO STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF PHYSICAL PLANNING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
EDPA BUILDING SOKPONBA ROAD, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
Edo State Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development on behalf of Edo State Government is desirous of carrying out the Furnishing of Civil Service Training Centre (CSTC) and the Command and Control Centre Building GRA, Benin City, Edo State from its approved Budget for the fiscal year. Consequently, Edo State Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who wish to bid for the project.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS/JOBS
FURNISHING OF CIVIL SERVICE TRAINING CENTRE (CSTC) AND THE COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTRE BUILDING, GRA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
|LOTS||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||BID SECURITY|
|Lot 1||Furnishing of Civil service Training Centre (CSTC)||1% of bid price|
|Lot 2||Furnishing of Command and Control Centre Building||1% of bid price|
Bidding will be conducted through National Open Competitive Bidding as specified in section 20 and 21 of the Edo State Public Procurement Law 2012 and Paragraphs 39-43 of Edo State Procurement Procedures Manual. This invitation is open to all eligible bidders as enshrined in the Law and Manual.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Contractors interested in bidding for the job must possess the following eligibility requirement
- Evidence of registration in the relevant Category with Edo State Public Procurement Agency (EDPPA)
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Detailed Company Profile showing evidence of key personnel
- Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company and income tax clearance of (2) two Directors of the Company in the immediate past (3) Three Years (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Evidence of Financial Strength, Solvency from Company’s Bankers
- Affidavit of disclosure, disclosing that the company shall exercise requisite skill in using genuine/specified material and input in the execution of the contract
- A statement of interest including whether any Director of the company has been convicted in any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- Evidence of owned or hired equipment to carry out the job
- Evidence of similar jobs done; letter of award and letter of completion
These documents are to be arranged in the order in which they are listed above.
4. COLLECTION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Interested eligible bidders are to collect the Tender Documents from the Procurement Office Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development, EDPA Building, Sokponba Road, Benin City from the date of publication of this advert, between 9:00am and 3:00pm, Monday – Friday with evidence of Payment of a Non-Refundable fee of N50, 000.00 (Fifty Thousand naira) only to be paid into Edo State Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) Account with the following Bank details
Please note that a copy of receipt will be presented before the collection of Tender Documents
5. SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
All bids must be accompanied by bid security of one percent (1%) of the quoted contract sum. Tender Documents are to be enclosed in two sealed envelopes, one to contain the TECHNICAL BID and boldly marked “TECHNICAL BID’ on the top right corner and the other to contain the FINANCIAL BID and boldly marked ‘FINANCIAL BID’ on the top right corner. The two Envelopes are to be placed in One (1) Large Envelope which should be addressed to:
Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development
EDPA Building, Sokponba Road
Benin City, Edo State
All Tender Documents are to be submitted not later than 12:00 noon on 18, May 2020. Bid submitted after the deadline of submission shall not be opened. All bids are to be made in English Language and submitted at the Procurement Office of the Ministry. Other details can be seen in the Bidding Documents and further information can be obtained from the office of the Permanent Secretary.
6. OPENING OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
The bids shall be opened immediately, following the deadline for submission on 18, May 2020 by 12:00 noon at the State Tenders Board Secretariat, Ministry of Infrastructure, Benin City, Edo State. Bidders or their representatives as well as CSOs with mandate of ensuring Transparency and Accountability who wish to attend are invited to witness the opening of the bids
Notwithstanding forgoing, the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender that does not satisfy all requirements.
PERMANENT SECRETARY MINISTRY OF PHYSICAL PLANNING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT BENIN CITY