FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (NEWMAP)
WORLD BANK ASSISTED
(PROJECT ID: P124905 CREDIT NO 5015-UNI)
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB) PROCUREMENT OF CLIMATE CHANGE DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS
ISSUANCE DATE : 29 APRIL, 2020
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the Special Climate Change Fund (SCCF) towards the cost of Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Climate Change Demonstration Projects.
2. The Federal Project Management Unit (FPMU) of the Federal Ministry Environment invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for carrying out the Procurement of Climate Change Demonstration Projects.
|Lot No||Site Description||Location/State||Bid Security (N)|
|RFB No:NG-NEWMA P-FPMU-15 4818-CW RFB-LOT 1||Construction of solar-powered Borehole and overhead tank, irrigation equipment & Installation of Green House in Plateau State||Plateau state||1,174,000.00|
|RFB No:NG-NEWMA P-FPMU-15 4649-CW RFB-LOT 2||Procurement and Installation of 2x10kw Solar power with infrastructure for identified Primary Health Care Centre in Nasarawa State||Nasarawa State||325,000.00|
|RFB No:NG-NEWMA P-FPMU-15 4642-CW RFB-LOT 3||Procurement and Installation of 3X10kw Solar off-grid stand alone system for the identified Community in Kogi State||Kogi State||2,500,000.00|
|RFB No:NG-NEWMA P-FPMU-15 4974-CW RFB-LOT 4||Building of demonstration fish 1No. farm and Procurement and installation of Solar fish dryer with borehole in Sokoto State||Sokoto state||1,174,000.00|
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the Procurement Regulations under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 8:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
5. Qualifications requirements include:
● Evidence of key professional staff
● Evidence of key Equipment
● Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application via E-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com upon payment of a non refundable fee of N15,000.00 Fifteen Thousand Naira) only cash to the Project Account office, the Bidding Documents will be collected via e-mail of representative of the Bidder.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by request for Bid Security declaration form of not less than 2.5% of the bid price in local currency or its equivalent in a convertible currency, and shall be delivered to The National Project Coordinator, Federal Project Management Unit, Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP), No. 56 Mamman Nasir Street, Off T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria on or before 12noon and 13 May, 2020, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the bidders through video conference who wish to attend or participate.
For further information, please contact: 08066029902 08067288072 and 08065506310
The National Project Coordinator.