NIGERIA MINING CADASTRE OFFICE
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (GPN)
The Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office & Centres in execution of its 2020 Capital Budget and with a view of archiving prudent Public Procurement wishes to notify all existing/prospective Contractors, Suppliers, Service Providers, Vendors, and the General Public that the Office would undertake the procurement of Goods, Works and Services in the 2020 Financial year in the following areas:
• Up-grade of the SIGTIM Software to Web Base/Online Mineral title Administration and Management
• Modern E- Record and E- Archiving of Mineral Title Management System
• Publication and Printing
• Construction of Solar Powered Boreholes in selected Communities in Ogoja Yala Fed. Constituency of Cross-River State.
2. The Specific Procurement Notices for these procurements will be advertised on the Office’s Notice Board and website, National Dailies as well as the Federal Tenders Journal.
• Interested and eligible bidders who wish to participate in the bidding process are advised to be on the lookout for the Specific Procurement Notice.
• All documents on responsive criteria such as compliance with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate, Current Pension Compliance Certificate, Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR, Sworn Affidavit, Audited Accounts, Similar Jobs, Company’s Profile with CV of Key Staff etc. shall be requested and verified with issuing Authorities.
This not an Invitation to Tender
4. The Office reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidder.
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT
FOR: DIRECTOR GENERAL