NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4121
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY (NPA)TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE REFRESH COVERING SOFTWARE DEFINED DATA CENTRE NETWORK, DISASTER RECOVERY NETWORK, AND SD HQ/CAMPUS
The Management of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby invites reputable and competent ICT firms to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for the Provision, Installation, Implementation, Maintenance, Migration and Training Services for Software Defined Data Centre (SDDC) with SDN Controller, DWDM, Software Defined Campus, Software Defined Wide Area Network (SO-WAN) and Firewall Solutions. The essence of this solution is to align with best technology practices to have a wider and faster reach and seamlessly drive revenue generation In Line with the technology transformation objectives of the Authority.
B. SCOPE OF SERVICES
The ICT firm is expected to evaluate the existing Network Understand/Align on new design,
Procure Devices and Equipment on Bill of Quantity (BoQ). Install procured equipment in line with best practice. Commission maintain the Authority’s (NPA) new Enterprise Network
Infrastructure made up of the following and components:
a. Software Defined Data Center-Primary & Disaster Recovery Data Centers.
b. Active-Active Data Centers (Primary & DC) using Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM).
c. Software Defined Campus with integration of Wired and WIFI 6 Wireless LANs at Main Campus and Branches.
d. Software Defined-Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) branches connectivity to HQ Campus and Data Center.
e. End-End Network Security.
More information on the scope of services is contained in the Request for Proposal to be issued to pre-qualified firms.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested firms should submit bound EOI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
1. Evidence of Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC and CAC (or CAC 1.1)
2. Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) valid till 31st December 2020 with minimum cumulative turnover of N1 Billion.
3. Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
4. Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
5. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31″ December 2020.
6. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
7. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/06/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
8. Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
– That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
– Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
– That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
9. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper being amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
10. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
11. Company’s profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in implementation of Software Defined Data Centre and related projects. Firm must have staff with ITIL, HCNP-Routing and Switching or any other related professional certification.
12. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar projects on the Provision and Implementation of Software Defined Data Centre in the last ten (10) years in Nigeria by including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements Job Completion Certificates, etc.
a. The firm should have implemented the following solution before:
– Fusion Cube Hyper Converged Solution
– Software Defined Network (SDN)
– Software Defined Wide Area Network
– Software Defined Campus with Wi-Fi 6
– OceanStor Storage and Dorado All Flash Storage
– Intelligence Video Surveillance Solution (IVS)
– Video Conferencing
b. Must have the requisite HCNP certifications for IT, IP, IVS
c. Must be a minimum of an Authorized Channel Partner
d. Must be able to provide the end-to-end solution as stated in (a) above
e. Must be registered with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
13. Failure to comply with items 1-12 above will lead to disqualification of the bid. (This is applicable for non-Joint Venture submissions).
14. For Joint Venture (JV) Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided Items 1-12 are compulsory for each national JV partner).
D. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT
Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of EOI documents, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The EOI documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY (NPA) TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE REFRESH COVERING SOFTWARE DEFINED DATA CENTRE NETWORK DISASTER RECOVERY NETWORK AND SD HQ/CAMPUS” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4121 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 3 floor of NPA annex Building, 1. Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on Tuesday, 7 April, 2020.
E. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT
All EOI documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00 am on Tuesday, 7 April, 2020 in the Conference room on 3 floor of NPA Annex building. 1. Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the bid submission office on the 3 floor of the annex building as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
2. Late submission will be returned unopened.
3. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
4. Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request of Proposals:
5. The Authority is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring liabilities to the bidders in accordance with the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY