OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE – OAU
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF EXTERNAL AUDITORS
In compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3)(a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, requires the services of a firm of External Auditors.
(1) Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(2) Evidence of the Firm’s registration with Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in 2020;
(3) The Firm’s profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experiences with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc.;
(4) Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
(5) Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years i.e. 2019, 2018 and 2017;
(6) Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e. 2019, 2018 and 2017 and
(7) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Interested auditing firms must submit their applications not later than six weeks after the publication of this advertisement (26th March 2020) to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,
Osun State, Nigeria.
Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “External Auditor” on the top right-hand corner.
Only shortlisted firms shall be contacted.
MARGARET I. OMOSULE (MRS.)
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL