LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS & MINISTRY OF HEALTH
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI) FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SMART HEALTH INFORMATION PLATFORM (SHIP); AN E-HEALTH STRATEGY FOR THE LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
The E-Health strategy of the Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMOH) is a collaboration initiative with stakeholders in developing a sustainable Smart Health Information Platform (SHIP) to connect the entire health ecosystem in Lagos State.
This will enable connectivity and strengthening of the healthcare system and governance in the State to deliver better, faster, and smarter healthcare services.
The main objectives of the strategy are
(a) Enable a swift and efficient healthcare delivery system and ensure widespread access to healthcare
(b) Monitor and measure all health cases within the State;
(c) Ensure the efficient operations and delivery of healthcare in State-owned
( d) Ensure adequate allocation of resources to all tiers of healthcare facilities to guarantee efficient and effective services;
(e) Protect sensitive and confidential parents’ record/information.
( f) Generate revenue by delivering the highest quality, yet cost- effective healthcare.
3.0 PROJECT SCOPE
The Project Scope includes, but is not limited to the following components;
(i) Assessment of existing network infrastructure in State- owned medical Facilities
(ii) Design and propose a full systems architecture that will provide the Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMOH) with a software that allows it to:
(a) Have real-time oversight over all its facilities across the State;
(b) Offer full range of medical services to patients at all facilities through a quick and easy interface
( c) Interface with multiple applications and store critical date;
( d) Analyze critical data metrics and generate reports to enhance the prevention and control of disease;
(iii) Install and implement the solution within the LSMOH and across all State healthcare facilities;
(iv) Provide standards and a manual guide for operation/maintenance of the software platform and Its Integration with 3rd party applications.
REQUIREMENTS FROM INTERESTED PARTIES/CONSORTIA
• Full name of company and contact person, postal address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail addresses.
• Ownership structure including name(s) of shareholders and percentage shareholdings.
• Company registration including Certificate of Incorporation, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association and CAC Form C07 or its equivalent
• Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies
• Evidence of registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency List of current accounts with banks
4.2 RELEVANT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
(a) Interested Parties/Consortia must possess all required expertise and skills (HR) with respect to Health Information Communication and Technology;
• Ability to produce recent trends and technology advancement in the development of converged broadband next-generation networks (NGNs) and advanced multimedia services
• A wide variety of e-Health services, Including health information networks, electronic health records telemedicine services and many other ICT based tools.
• A wide variety of services built on tools and applications that provide necessary communications and computer-aided
• A Consortium can include international/foreign partners but must have at least one partner practicing in Nigeria, preferably in Lagos State.
• At least one partner in the consortium must have and can demonstrate proven expertise and cognate experience in deploying similar solution and network infrastructure to achieve the desired objectives
• At least one partner in the consortium must show financial capability to support implementation plan proposed in deploying the solution across the State.
• Knowledge or experience from previous work executed in Low-Middle income Countries (LMIC), with tangible, verifiable completed and successful running E- Health Platforms. Experience from working in Africa (specifically Sub-Saharan Africa will also be considered
• Must be cognizant and demonstrate full understanding of international health standards
5.0 SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The EOI document should include:
An original copy and five (5) other copies delivered in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI – Development of SHIP” to the address below not later than 17:00 hours’ Nigerian time on the 25, May 2020 (4 weeks from the date of this publication). In addition we require soft copies of submission sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Direction General
Lagos State Office of Public Private Partnerships
It should be noted that this invitation does not constitute a commitment on the part of LASG or LSMOH. Further, the submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested Parties/Consortia to any claims against LASG and/or LSMOH by virtue of such Party/Consortium having responded to the REOI.
All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this REOI and any subsequent request for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.
LAGOS STATE OFFICE OF PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS