OGORI-MAGONGO LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UNDER LISTED PROJECTS.
Ogori-Magongo Local Government Council Kogi State in compliance with the public procurement Law 2014 invites interested and reputable contractors with current relevant papers to tender for the following:
Lot 1: Supply of Educational Materials
Lot 2: Supply of tractors, farm inputs and fertilizer.
Lot 3: Provision of office furniture and fittings.
Lot 4: Renovation of clinic and supply of drugs and medical equipment.
Lot 5: Purchase of vehicles.
Lot 6: Construction and Rehabilitation of road, bridges and control of erosion
Lot 7: Provision of transformers, street light and extension of rural electrification.
Lot 8: Sinking of motorized/manual boreholes.
Lot 9: Construction/Renovation of L.G.A Secretariat, offices, staff quarters and places.
Lot 10: Supply and installation of security equipment.
(1) Evidence of registration with cooperate affairs commission (C.A.C Photocopy).
(2) Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
(3) Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
(4) Bank references letter with evidence of financial capacity.
(5) VAT Registration Certificate and Evidence of Remittance.
(6) Evidence of experience with similar jobs executed (if any).
(7) Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public procurement.
(8) Evidence of Registration with the local government.
(9) All interested contractors should meet the secretary tender board for site inspection and collection of bid documents.
BID DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION.
All submission of bids should be made not later than Thursday 27 February, 2020 by 12 noon together with evidence of payment of prescribed fees in a sealed envelope marked Bid document on the right comer of the envelope to the secretary Tender Board.
This publication/invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the local government tender Board committee to enter into any form of contract with any company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the Tender Board.
DIRECTOR OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT/ HLGA