INVITATION TO TENDER
A. The OGUN STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH invites reputable organisations with cognate experience to submit technical and financial proposal/bids for the renovation of a General Hospital.
B. SCOPE OF WORK
Renovation work includes:
1. Mending of broken fence
2. Conversion of general purpose ward into en-suites with toilets and baths
3. Repair of Leaking roofs
4. Landscaping and flooring of the entrance
6. Further details of work will be provided on site
C. INITIAL SELECTION PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested firms companies should submit the following supporting documents:
• Certificate of incorporation Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including forms CAC2 and CAC7
• Evidence of In Celebration Certificate for the last three years 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Evidence of registration with the Ogun State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure Evidence of Bank Statement to indicate the financial strength
• Evidence of settlement of PAYE and other taxes due to the State where relevant
• List and verified documentary evidence at least three (3) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including letter and valuation certificate in job completion certificate.
D. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Since the initial selection politics and the tender stages are to run concurrently, this advertisement server as notice for both INITIAL SELECTION/PREQUALIFICATION, TECHNICAL FINANCIAL PROPOSALS BIDS.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bidders are required to submit technical and financial proposals bid in separate envelopes which should be marked or labelled with technical proposal/bids and financial proposal/bid” respectively and dropped in the tender box located at the office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health on or 12 noon of March 24th, 2020.
All pages of the documents must be duly endorsed by the bidder and addressed to
The Honourable Commissioner for Health,
Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State