TURAKI B WARD GRA, NEAR GRA POLICE DIVISION, JALINGO TARABA STATE NIGERIA
DEC Nigeria is a membership, non-governmental, non-religious, non-political organization that is providing social and micro-financial services to women groups, communities, and GDS in Nigeria to enhance their capacity for sustainable development.
The Development Exchange Centre (DEC) was established in November 1957 as a result of joint research conducted by the Canadian university services Oversea (CUSO) and the Adult and Non-Formal Education Agency CANADA) Bauchi State.
DEC is working with OXFAM international on EU funded project in Taraba state title, “PROSELL” European Union support to food security and resilience in Taraba State.
REQUEST FOR TENDER (RFT) LETTER
Re: ROOFING FOR GRAIN BANK REF: ADM/LOG-20-03-26/001
You are invited to submit a tender for the above contract/competition in accordance with the enclosed Tender documents which comprise the following:
|S/N||DESCRIPTION||UNITS||QTY||RATE(N)||AMOUNT Per (N) Building (A)||AMOUNT(N) FOR 700 BUILDINGS (AX700)|
|i||50mm X 100mm Tie Beam||No.||13|
|50mm X 100mm Rafters||No.||27|
|50mm X 100mm Kingpost||No||7|
|50mm X75mm Purlins||No.||56|
|50mm X 50mm Noggins/Hangers||No.||40|
|25mm X 225mm Facial Board||No||9|
|Iron Post 100mm||No.||2|
|i||1200mm X 2400mm Ceiling Board||No||13|
|25mm X 50mm Battens||No.||34|
|C||ZINC ROOFING SHEET||Bundle(s)||1.5|
|1.5 inch||L b||15|
|Rafter Anchor (Langa langa)||Piece(2)||15|
|Condemned Engine Oil||Gallon||1|
|Withholding Tax (5%)|
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. Job must be delivered according to specifications
2. Certificate of Job Completion to be issued only after the job is certified as satisfactorily completed.
3. Payment will be done in full on or before 21 working days after Satisfactory job delivery
SCHEDULE OF REQUIREMENTS
The prequalification submissions shall include the following:
• Corporate profile of firm and/or company indicating history, organizational structure, area of specialization, key competencies and resources
• Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation of firm as applicable
• Certified true copy of particulars of Directors
• Certified true copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3)years (2017/2018/2019)
• Three (3) years (unbridged) Company Audited Annual Report (2017/2018/2019) Certified by a Chartered Accountant/Auditor.
• A letter of reference from barkers and Current Statement of Account for the last one year.
• A Letter of reference from any client from whom similar assignments have been carried out and delivered within the last (3) three years. Please provide sufficient details for ease of validation.
• Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of the prequalification document.
INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
• Three (3) copies of the bid should be submitted in a Sealed and Signed Envelope
• All bids to be submitted on or before Monday, 23rd April, 2020, latest by 5.00 pm
• All completed bids to be submitted to: Oxfam Office Turaki B ward, Near GRA Police Division Jalingo, Taraba State.
DRAWINGS & TABLES (IF APPROPRIATE) – Details of how you intend to deliver the project, if awarded.
All queries in relation to this tender should be emailed to or call the numbers below, before 23
April 2020 to:
• Samson.email@example.com (08024079727)
• Babangida.firstname.lastname@example.org (08120705655)
Please read all tender documentation carefully and ensure to complete all required information before submission