OYO STATE GOVERNMENT
IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE ON THE CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME (SIC-CGS)
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR PROJECTS UNDER CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (CGS-SDGS)
The State Implementation Committee on the conditional Grants Scheme (CGS), on behalf of Oyo State Government, wishes to implement some pro-poor projects under the conditional Grants Scheme of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS) across Oyo State.
In this connection, applications are hereby invited from suitable, qualified and experienced contractors, with proven track records in the execution of similar projects for pre-qualification and tendering for the underlisted lots:
LOTS 1-58; CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF MOTORIZED BOREHOLES WITH STORAGE TANKS POWERED WITH GENERATORS.
2. GENERAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested reputable contractors are expected to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
– Evidence of incorporation or Business Name Registration Certification
– Evidence of Registration with the state SDGs Office
– Evidence of Registration with the State Bureau of Public Procurement
– Audited Accounts for the company for the past three (3)years
– Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking References
– Technical Qualification and Experience of Key Staff
– Proof of Experience on similar projects executed in the past five (5) years
– Equipment and Technology capacity
– Evidence of Business Premises Registration
– Certificate of Personal Income Tax (PIT) of (2) Directors for the period of 3 years
– Evidence of VAT Registration
– Company tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
I. Only shortlisted contractors will be invited for further consideration.
II. Late Submissions shall be rejected.
III. Contractors can seek clarification or request additional information by writing officially to the officer listed below before the deadline for the submission of Expression of Interest documents.
IV. The State Implementation Committee Reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in your proposals andno further correspondence will be entertained.
4. COLLECTION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER OF DOCUMENTS
Pre qualification and tender bid documents should be collected from the office of the Ag. Focal Officer (CGS), Room 72, Office of the Governor Secretariat, Ibadan with a non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) per lot in Bank draft made payable to “Oyo State Conditional Grants Scheme
5. SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER BID DOCUMENTS
The documents must be signed and submitted on or before 12:00 noon of Monday, 18 May, 2020 in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left corner “Tender Bid for SDGs Conditional Grants Scheme” in the appropriate Tender Box at Room 27 Cabinet Department, Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan.
Kindly note that all Tender Bids will be opened by 2:00p.m on Wednesday, 20 May, 2020 at the Cabinet Department’s Conference Room with the Bidders in attendance
All submissions should be addressed to:
The Focal Person,
Conditional Grants Scheme of SDGs, Room 72,
Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan
KUNLE Yusuff (MON)
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (SDGs)