PLATEAU STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
PLATEAU STATE POTATO VALUE CHAIN SUPPORT PROJECT
IFB NO.: PL/PVCSP/ADB/NCB/CW 02/2019
LOAN NO.: 21001150037297
INVITATION FOR BIDS
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORKS: CONSTRUCTION OF ONE (1) UNIT PROCESSING CENTRE IN BOKKOS LGA
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) online Reference No.: AfDB 75-0/18 of 26th January, 2018 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org) and The Nation News Paper of 2nd February 2018 and The Nigeria Standard News Paper of 4th February 2018.
2. The Government of the Plateau State has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for this loan to payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
3. The Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of One (1) Unit Processing Centre in Bokkos LGA of Plateau State Packaged into one (1) Lot as follows:
|PL/PVCSP/ADB/NCB/CW 02/2019||Bokkos||Construction of One (1) Unit Processing Centre|
Eligible bidders may bid for these assignments.
4. Complete set of the Bidding Documents can be purchased at the office address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40, 000.00) only. The method of payment shall be by Bank Draft or direct transfer only in favour of:
Name of Account: Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project
Name of Bank: Access Bank
Account No.: 0726409813
Account Currency: NGN
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from 0900 to 1500hrs Mondays to Fridays.
6. Bidding will be conducted in Accordance with National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the Procurement Policy for Bank Group-Funded Operations (Policy), October 2015 which is available on the Bank’s Website at: https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy/ and is opened to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Procurement Policy.
7. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope to the address below on or before 5 March, 2020 at 12:00 noon Local Time.
Bids must be accompanied with bid security of One Million Naira (N1, 000,000.00) only. Late bids will be rejected. The Bid envelope must be marked on the top right- hand corner with appropriate Identification number.
8. Bids shall remain valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
9. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Small Works.
10. Bids will be opened in the Conference room at the office address below in the presence of bidders representatives who chose to attend on 5 March, 2020 at 12:30pm Local time.
Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project
C/O Plateau State Agricultural Development Programme,
P.M.B 2119 Dogon Dutse, Jos Plateau State