THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF PRODUCTION CHEMICALS & TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR SPDC
TENDER REF: WS306076480 NIPEX TENDER NO. 00000158
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and resources to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
The work scope includes but is not limited to the provision of the under listed services:
• Supply of Production Chemicals (specialty and commodity chemicals) for water flood and oil and gas process applications.
• Production Chemistry Technical Services
• Analytical Consumables and Equipment
• Waterflood and Process (oil & gas) treatment. The production chemicals cut across specialty and commodity chemicals for oil and gas process application
2. SCOPE OF WORK
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Production/Process/Drilling Chemicals 2.07.08 Product/Services category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (IT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendorsnipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements:
1. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent: CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Also submit evidence of registration in the NCDMB NOGIC and provide DPR certificate.
2. Provide evidence of ownership of committed In-country infrastructure not limited to In-country Blending plant facilities, well-equipped Laboratory, reconditioning, storage & transfer facility products warehouse facility for execution of the work scope.
3. Provide Evidence of in-country sourcing of various additives/base chemicals that make up the final blend for each production chemical and provide list of base chemicals sourced in-country with name and addresses of suppliers.
4. International or multinational company tendering through their Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
5. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
6. Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
7. State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
8. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer or other approved NCDMB training institution.
4. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified with NJQS in the 2.07.08 Production/Process/Drilling Chemicals category as at January 31st, 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com; https://www.facebook.com/Shell; https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.