SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED (SPDC)
NIPEX TENDER OPPORTUNITY: (EPC FOR GBARAN PHASE 3B – UZU WITH CPF UPGRADE PROJECT – FACILITIES SCOPE)
TENDER REF: CW348814
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is seeking interested and pre-qualified potential
contractors for the execution of the Gbaran Phase 3B Integrated Oil and Gas project contracts. The proposed contracts will commence in July 2020 and will remain active for 4 years duration. SPDC invites submissions for technical evaluation from reputable and sound organizations having proven experience and expertise in the engineering, construction, procurement, installation and commissioning of similar facilities.
2.0 Scope Of Work
Package 1 – Pipelines (NAG bulk lines and Oil flow lines complete with end facilities, tie-ins and connections to plant utilities) and Inter-site composite cables
• 2 no x 6” x 1.2km x 1500# CS oil flow lines for switchable tie-in of the Uzu oil well into the existing Zarama oil bulkline and test line.
• 1 no. x 16” x 8km CS NAG bulkline from the new Uzu-1 NAG manifold to the new 20” Uzu-2 NAG manifold.
• 1 no. x 16” x 10km 1500# CS NAG bulkline from the existing Zarama NAG manifold to Gbaran CPF complete with end facilities and associated piping, instrumentation and electrical fittings.
• 1 no. x 2.2km composite power and fibre optic cable from the Zarama oil manifold to the new Uzu-1NAG manifold.
Package 2 – Facilities (Manifolds, flowlines, piping, electrical, instrumentation and tie-ins)
• Uzu 1 NAG manifold complete with piping headers, multi-phase metering facilities, chemical injection systems, telecoms system, electrical sub-station, field auxiliary room, utilities and civil works.
• 4 nos x 8” x 0.5km x 1500# DSS flowlines and accessories from the Uzu-1 and ZAR-15 NAG wells, tied into the new Uzu-1 NAG manifold.
• Uzu-2 NAG manifold (adjacent to the existing Zarama NAG manifold), complete with piping headers, multi-phase metering facilities and expansion / modification of existing chemical injection systems, telecoms system, electrical sub-station, field auxiliary room and utilities within the Zarama manifold, and civil works.
• 1 no. X 8” x 0.5km 1500# NAG DSS flowline and accessories from the Uzu-2 NAG well, tied into the new Uzu-2 NAG manifold.
• New switching header within the Zarama NAG manifold location
• 1 no. x 6” x 0.5km CS oil flowline and accessories from the Uzu oil well, tied into the new switching header.-2 NAG remote manifold with piping headers.
• Tie-in of the new 16” Zarama bulkline and accessories to Gbaran CPF.
Package 3 – CPF Upgrade (TEG Dehydration package, piping, electrical and instrumentation, utilities and tie-in(s) into the Gbaran CPF)
• 1 no. x 200MMscfd TEG dehydration system with associated ancillary systems and utilities in Gbaran CPF complete with 1 no. x 600MMscfd Inlet separator and 1 no. x 200MMscfd inlet air cooler.)
• Upgrade of existing metering system capacity from 1.4Bscfd to 1.55Bscfd
Mandatory Requirements – TENDERER
• Only tenderers that show evidence of delivery and/or working on multi-discipline Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts on live production facilities in the oil and/or gas industry in similar environment, with contract headline size of not less than USD30 Million (For Package 1) and not less than USD50 Million (for each of Package 2 and 3) within the last 5 years shall be considered.
• Tenderers without demonstrable experience on each or either of the packages 1, 2 & 3 will not be considered.
• Tenderers are to ensure they do not have a Memorandum of Agreement with any other company bidding for subject tender.
3.0 Mandatory / Disqualification Requirements
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the 4.04.04 – Engineering/Procurement/Construction /Installation – Pipeline Systems (Product/Services) category (For Package 1), 4.04.09 – Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Installation/Commissioning – Process Modules/Packages (For Package 2), and 4.04.09 – Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Installation/Commissioning – Process Modules/Packages (For Package 3) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access http://www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
6. Tenderers shall be required to present a confirmation letter and copies of prior Bank Guaranties from all financial institution(s) that have provided short term financing to the Tenderer and details of existing third-party loans or guarantees (if any).
7. Only Nigerian indigenous companies having verifiable Nigerian Equity holding of 51% and above shall submit bids for this tender.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act.
5.0 Closing Date:
Only Tenderers who are registered and have a “LIVE” status in the relevant NJQS product/category as at 20 March 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial bids.