STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD, KANO (KANO SUBEB)
P.M.B. 3469, AUDU BAKO SECRETARIAT, KANO.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF YEAR 2019 INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The State Universal Basic Education Board Kano, in collaboration with Universal Basic Education Commission is undertaking year 2019 Intervention Projects as part of the UBE Programme across the country. Consequent upon this, the Board hereby invites interested, experienced, and reputable companies and suppliers to submit pre-qualification documents to tender for projects of their choice, of UBE 2019 intervention projects to be executed with the UBE 2019 Intervention Fund.
PROJECTS TO BE EXECUTED:
1. Construction of 3no. Gate House at 3no. JSS across the State.
2. Construction of 2no. Hostel Block to 2no. 12-classrooms Block across the State.
3. Construction of 3no. Multi-Purpose Hall at 3na. JSS, across the State.
4. Construction of 2no. Kitchen at 2no. JSS, across the State.
5. Construction of 3no. Laboratories at 3no. JSS, across the State
6. Construction of 3no. Admin Block at 3no. JSS, across the State.
7. Construction of no. 3-classrooms Block at 3no. JSS, across the State.
8. Construction of 3no. 4-classrooms Block at 3no. JSS, across the State.
9. Construction of no. 6-classrooms Block at 3no. JSS, across the State.
10. Construction of 3no. 6-compartment VIP 1 Toilet at 3no. JSS, across the State.
11. Construction of 3no. 6-compartment VIP 2 Toilet at 3no. JSS, across the State.
12. Construction of no. 6-classrooms 2-storey Block at 8no. at selected schools across the State.
13. Construction of 4no. 2-classrooms Block at selected schools across the State.
14. Construction of 11 no Boundary Wall Fencing at selected schools across the State.
15. Provision of White magnetic Board to all newly constructed and renovated classrooms.
16. Construction of Additional 2no. Boundary Wall Fencing at selected schools across the State.
17. Provision of 6-sets of ECCD sets of playing kits (Assorted) to SUBEB.
18. Provision of 20,185 student furniture for newly constructed /renovated classrooms.
19. Provision of 120 sets of Teachers for JSS and MPS schools.
20. Renovation of 126no. Block of Primary Schools, across the State.
21. Construction of 46no. 2-compartment VIP Toilets at selected schools, across the State.
22. Construction of 40no. Hand Pump Bore Hole, including Geo Physical investigation, using EM and VES method at selected schools across the State.
23. Provision of Assorted sport Development materials/Equipment.
24. Provision of Assorted materials/Equipment for Quality Assurance Department of SUBEB.
25. Provision of Assorted materials/Equipment for Physical Planning Department of SUBEB.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Tested companies/suppliers should submit the following pre-qualification documents the Office of the Deputy Director Tenders Board Secretary, SUBEB Headquarters Audu Bako Secretariat, Kano, on or before 2nd July, 2020 by 12:00 pm.
1. Comprehensive company profile.
2. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
3. Certificate of Compliance with pension act 2004 from pen com.
4. evidence of Registration with Due Process Bureau, Kano State.
5. Certificate of compliance with ITF act 2011.
6. Evidence al Registration with Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP) National Data Base of Contractors Consultants and Service providers.
7. Evidence of Financial capabilities
8. Evidence of Technical Managerial Capabilities
9. Evidence of compliance with NSITF act.
10. Evidence of execution of previous similar project with SUBEB or any other similar organization in the State/Country.
11. Evidence of Annual turnover of company for at least 3 years.
12. Evidence of Payment of Payee.
13. Evidence of Registration with VAT office.
14. Evidence of Payment of Tax clearance for 3 years.
15. Evidence of Local Resources Utilization with Communities responsibilities.
16. Sworn Affidavit from the High Court of Justice in the Country. Affirming that No officer of SUBEB or the relevant committees of the Kano State Due Process Bureau or the BPP is a former Director or present shareholder, has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, that all information presented in the bid are true and correct in particulars that None of the directors has been committed in any Court of Law for any Criminal offence including fraud and any financial impropriety falsification or act in similar nature and that all information contained in bidding are genuine.
A. Late submission of pre-qualification documents will not be entertained, please
B. Submitted pre-qualification documents will be opened by 12:00 pm on the closing date at the SUBEB SBMC Hall SUBEB Headquarters Audu Bako Secretarial Kano.
COLLECTION AND RETURN OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
I. Pre-qualified companies/suppliers will be required to collect Tender documents between 2nd – 8th July, 2020 from the Tenders Board Secretariat of the Board,
II. Completed bids are to be returned to the secretariat not later 8th July, 2020 by 12:00 pm
III. Submitted bids will be opened on the closing date i.e. 8th July, 2020 by 12:00 pm at SBMC Hall, Audu Bako Secretariat Kano.
a. That late submission of bids will not be entertained, please
b. That collection and submission of Tender documents does not guarantee award of the contract.
c. That the Board is not bound to accept the lowest tender.