SURULERE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
ITIRE-IKATE LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The council invites all reputable and qualified building and civil engineering contractors duly registered with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency and itire-ikate Local Council Development Area for the execution of the projects below:
1. Re-construction of Road and Drainages at Omilami Street with street light
2. Re-construction of road and drainages at Zamba Street with street light
3. Re-construction of road and drainages agboola Street
4. Re-constitution of Odubiyi Street the surfacing and drainages
5. Re-construction of road and drainage at Adewuyi Street
6. Reconstruction of road and drainage act Omodunnistreet.
7. Construction of Sijuade road
8. Construction of Odo-Olowu road
9. Renovation of Baruwa Area Office
10. Renovation of Anjorin Area Office/Health Centre
11. Supply of one 69-seater school bus.
12. Supply of one high roof 15 seater bus.
13. Supplyofone 35 seater bus
14. Supply of official vehicle
15. Supply of one executive vehicle.
16. Supply of vocational centre equipment
17. Supply of poverty alleviation equipment and empowerment
18. Supply of furniture for the vocational centre
19. Supply of computer system and computer accessories
20. Supply of school materials
21. Supply of office cabinet/Air conditioner, office furniture and equipment.
22. Supply of Diesel for generating sets at HQ and other offices.
All tenders must comply with the requirement or risk being disqualified or rejected.
Prospective tenders are expected to provide the following information and photocopies of the documents below,
a. Verifiable evidence of incorporation of business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
b. Three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) including the current year.
c. Verifiable evidence of registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency and Itire-Ikate Local Council Development Area
d. Proof of previous projects successfully executed for local government(s) or/and any other reputable organization
e. Bid bond from a reputable insurance company
f. Payment Of non-refundable fee of one hundred thousand naira (100,000) only
g. Evidence of financial capability
h. Radio and television license/receipt(current year)
i. Prospective tenders are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five ThousandNaira (25,000) only to the Treasury of Itire-Ikate Local Council Development Area
j. All tenders should be sealed and marked in capital at the left comer “TENDER” and should be addressed to:
The Head of Procurement Unit
Itire-ikate Local Council Development Area, Airways.
Completed tenders should be submitted between 8am and 4pm Thursday 13th February to Thursday 27th February by 12 noon. Opening of bids commences immediately after closure. Any tender received later than the closing date and time staled would not be considered. Interested organisations may obtain further information at the above address
The local council is not bound to provide reasons for acceptance or rejection of any tender
MRS B.M OLANREWAJU