SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF CHAIN LINK FENCING WITH SECURITY LIGHTING AT THE NEW CONSULATE COMPOUND, EKO ATLANTIC, LAGOS
DUE: MARCH 31, 2020.
MARCH 11, 2020
The U. S. CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS has a requirement for a vendor to Supply and Installation of Chain Link Fencing with Security Lighting at the New Consulate Compound, Eko Atlantic, Lagos. You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as below:
Venue: Eko Atlantic Zone, Front Sales Office, Lagos
Date: Thursday March 19, 2020.
To attend, please send the name of your representatives (no more than two persons per company) no later than 12 noon (Local Time) on Tuesday March 17, 2020 for access approval.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email LagosProcurement@state.gov, and have the same subject line.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is March 31, 2020.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.
NOTE: The U.S. Consulate intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable offer at the lowest price technically acceptable. We intend to award a contract based on initial proposals, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.