PR9074352- CLEAR AND HAUL :: DUE: MARCH 27, 2020
March 10, 2020
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to clear and haul 4nos. 40ft container You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
Venue: The clearing shall be done at Lagos seaport and delivered to U.S. Embassy, Abuja warehouse Plot 1129 Durumi District, Abuja
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email AbujaProcbids@State.gov, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is March 27, 2020.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.
The Price shall be itemized in this form:
- Transportation cost from Lagos to Abuja
- Cost of Offloading at the Embassy warehouse
- Shipping and Terminal Charges
- Clearing Charges at Port
- Item of import description: -Embassy Supplies
- Container type – Are they flat rack, HC, Dry or reefer containers: – HC Dry Containers
- Are they Shipper’s owned or Carrier owned containers: –Shipper Owned
- What is the proposed average weight of each container: –
1- CONTAINER #: SUDU1331213<PCS> 8 <GWT> 5205 LBS \ 2361 KGS <CU> 407.911 CUFT \ 11.544 CU M
2- CONTAINER #: MRSU3149139 <PCS> 15 <GWT> 17242 LBS \ 7821 KGS <CU> 1366.414 CUFT \ 38.67 CU M
3- CONTAINER #: SUDU-8553830 <PCS> 17 <GWT> 10250 LBS \ 4649 KGS <CU> 1624.425 CUFT \ 45.971 CU M
4- CONTAINER#:SUDU8749864 <PCS> 18 <GWT> 32481 LBS \ 14733 KGS <CU> 1650.63 CUFT \ 46.713 CU M