U.S. EMBASSY, ABUJA
SOLICITATION #PR8394350 FOR MAINTENANCE REPAIR WORKS FOR THE MULTI-LEVEL PARKING LOTS AT U. S. EMBASSY, ABUJA : DUE: MARCH 3, 2020.
February 13, 2019
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a competent Contractor to perform Maintenance Repair Works for the Multi-level Parking Lots. You are invited to submit a quotation.
The Request for Quotations (RFQ) consists of the following sections:
- Standard Form SF-1442 and Cover Letter (PDF 237KB)
- Request for Quotation (PDF 520KB)
- Statement of Work or specifications and technical qualifications. (PDF 267KB)
- Pricing Summary Excel Sheet (XLS 12KB)
The Embassy plans to award a purchase order. You are encouraged to make your quotation competitive. You are also cautioned against any collusion with other potential offerors with regard to price quotations to be submitted. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance and as listed in the appropriate sections of the solicitation package.
Please read the RFQ carefully, and if you are interested, submit your quotation.
Please note the following:
- Please include delivery/performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes/proposals.
- Offerors/Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes (financial proposals & technical proposals) on this RFQ MUST have the same subject line (Solicitation #PR8394350 for Maintenance Repair Works for the Multi-level Parking Lots at U. S. Embassy, Abuja); copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is 6pm (Local Time) on March 3, 2020.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.