RFQ #PR9144794 – NEC ELEVATOR UPS AND INSTALLATION:: Due: May 19, 2020
May 5, 2020
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a contractor to install and commission Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) in the New Embassy Compound (NEC), as per attached Statement of Work (SOW). You are invited to submit a quotation.
The Request for Quotations (RFQ) consists of the following sections:
- Standard Form SF-18
- Basic information, statement of work or specifications and technical qualifications.
- Late quotation rules and evaluation method.
The Embassy plans to award a purchase order. You are encouraged to make your quotation competitive. You are also cautioned against any collusion with other potential offerors with regard to price quotations to be submitted. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance and as listed in the appropriate sections of the solicitation package. Please read the RFQ carefully, and if you are interested, submit your quotation.
Please note the Following:
- Please include delivery/performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes/proposals.
- Offerors/Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering an alternative.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST have the following subject line ‘PR9144794 – NEC ELEVATOR UPS AND INSTALLATIONS’
- Proposals must be in only two attachments (financial proposal & technical proposal) and sent to the Contracting Officer at AbujaProcbids@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is May 19, 2020.
Questions on this RFQ must be sent by email to Abujaprocurment@state.gov no later than May 16, 2020, and responses will be issued to all.
Please return the completed SF-18 along with your quote.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.