REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL TO CONTRACT THE SERVICES OF AN ACADEMIC INSTITUTION TO STRENGTHEN THE CAPACITY OF WOMEN LEADERS TO ADVOCATE AND SENSITIZE KEY STAKEHOLDERS ON EVAWG AND SGBV
BENEFICIARY COUNTRY(IES): NIGERIA
PUBLISHED ON: 14-MAY-2020
DEADLINE ON: 05-JUN-2020 12:00 (GMT 3.00) BAGHDAD, RIYADH, MOSCOW, ST. PETERSBURG
Subject: Request for Proposal (RFP) to contract the services of an academic institution to conduct training to strengthen the capacity of women leaders to advocate and sensitize key stakeholders on EVAWG and SGBV.
1. The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) plans to procure services of an academic institution to conduct training to strengthen the capacity of women leaders to advocate and sensitize key stakeholders on EVAWG and SGBV as described in this Request for Proposal and its related annexes. UN Women now invites sealed proposals from qualified proposers for providing the requirements as defined in these documents.
2. In order to prepare a responsive proposal, you must carefully review, and understand the contents of the following documents:
a. This letter (and the included Proposal Instruction Sheet (PIS))
b. Instructions to Proposers (Annex 1) available from this link: http://www.unwomen.org/~/media/commoncontent/procurement/rfp-instructions-en.pdf
c. Terms of Reference (TOR) (Annex 2)
d. Evaluation Methodology and Criteria (Annex 3)
e. Format of Technical Proposal (Annex 4)
f. Format of Financial Proposal (Annex 5)
g. Proposal Submission Form (Annex 6)
h. Voluntary Agreement for to Promote Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (Annex 7)
i. Proposed Model Form of Contract (Annex 8)
j. General Conditions of Contract (Annex 9)
k. Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form (Annex 10)
l. Submission Checklist (Annex 11)
3. The Proposal Instruction Sheet which is further detailed in the Instructions to Proposers .
4. The proposer will be selected based on the Evaluation Methodology and Criteria indicated in Annex III.
5. This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your organization.
DOWNLOAD: TERMS OF REFERENCE