LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR, SUPPLIER OR CONSULTANT REGISTRATION (VENDOR REGISTRATION WITH LSPPA)
With the assurances by the Lagos State Government, that the procurement systems and award of contracts by the government will be made open and transparent. The Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (LSPPA), has upgraded its structure and created a digital platform to facilitate easy vendor registration for intending contractors, suppliers or consultants, who are willing to register as Lagos State Government contractor.
Registering as a contractor with the Lagos state government will not only make you eligible to bid for contracts with the state government only but also with some local council in Lagos state, who relied on the state government platform to vend contractors.
Below are the required documents/material you need to provide before proceeding with the registration processes.
1. A passport photograph, government-issued means of identification, and passport of the Director(s).
2. Signed and Dated Application Letter on Company Letterheaded paper for Registration/Renewal addressed to the General Manager (PPA).
3. Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of Business Name (CAC Incorporation Certificate).
4. CAC Form 1.1: (Statement of Share Capital).
5. CAC Form 7/7A: (Particulars of first Director/Notice of Change of Directors\ For Business Name, Particulars of Proprietorship).
6. Copy of Company Memorandum & Articles of Association.
7. Evidence of Filing Annual Returns and Notice of Assessment of Tax.
8. Current 3 years Personal-Lagos State Government Tax Clearance Certificate as well as Development Levy of Chief Executive Officer and One(1) Director. (In case of Business Names One(1) Director is sufficient).
9. Company Profile detailing the Company’s structure, Key personnel Supported with Professional Licenses/Certificates, Curriculum Vitae and Similar jobs executed in the past.
10. Curriculum Vitae of key staff supported by Professional Licenses/Certificates.
11. The Applicant’s Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer’s Declaration on Oath as to the authenticity of all submitted documents and engagement of professionals.
It is recommended that you use the Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox on a Desktop or Laptop.
The registration fees vary as per contract value, businesses can register for as low as N10,000. is available. See below for registration fees
REGISTRATION FOR WORKS (CONSTRUCTION) OR GOODS (SUPPLIES)
(For companies that seek to register with PPA for the first time in works or goods category)
CLASS CONTRACT VALUE / THRESHOLD REGISTRATION FEES A N500 Thousand and below N10,000.00 B AboveN500 Thousand – N5 Million N15,000.00 C Above N5 Million – N10 Million N50,000.00 D Above N10 Million – N100 Million N150,000.00 E Above N100 Million – N250 Million N250,000.00 F Above N250 Million – N1 Billion N500,000.00 G Above N1 Billion –N5 Billion N2 Million H Above N5 Billion – N10 Billion N3 Million I Above N10 Billion – N20 Billion N5 Million J Above N20 Billion N10 Million
REGISTRATION FOR CONSULTANCY OR NON-CONSULTING SERVICES
(For companies seeking to register with the PPA for the first time in the consultancy or non-consulting category)
CLASS CONTRACT VALUE / THRESHOLD REGISTRATION FEES A N500 Thousand and below N10,000.00 B AboveN500 Thousand – N5 Million N15,000.00 C Above N5 Million – N10 Million N30,000.00 D Above N10 Million – N100 Million N75,000.00 E Above N100 Million – N250 Million N125,000.00 F Above N250 Million – N1 Billion N250,000.00 G Above N1 Billion –N5 Billion N1 Million H Above N5 Billion – N10 Billion N1.5 Million I Above N10 Billion – N20 Billion N2.5 Million J Above N20 Billion N5 Million
DON’T MISS: Various NGO Contracts/Tenders Announcement
REGISTRATION STEPS AS A NEW CONTRACTOR
- Determine the category and class you seek to register under, from the Categorisation table below.
- Download and fill the Payment Information Slip
- WhatsApp the filled Payment Information Slip (or the information there-in) to 08174140161 or 07056564902
- A payment invoice will be sent back to you via WhatsApp
- Present the Payment Invoice for registration fee at a designated bank OR Go to QPay (https://lagos.qpay.ng) and use the Payment Invoice (Bill) for an online payment
- Make the payment and collect the e-receipt from the bank or download the e-Receipt at QPay
- WhatsApp the e-receipt to 08174140161 or 07056564902
- Go to the Vendor Registration Portal and proceed with your registration following the online registration guidelines
1. Visit https://lagosppa.gov.ng/ and click the “Contractor Registration” button at the top right
2. Click the “Register Now” button below at the centre of the Screen A form would pop out for you to fill
3. Fill the required fields in the Registration Form Click the verify button for your User ID and Company Name Click the “Submit” button to complete your registration
Step 4 : The business registration module is organized into Sections 1 to 6. The fields with the red asterisks are mandatory fields that must be filled.
Step 5: The following items are required for upload in Section 2 are: a passport photograph, any scanned valid government-issued ID card, and scans of relevant certificates of the Company’s Director(s). Wait patiently for the uploads to be completed before proceeding.
ACCESS: PUBLISHED LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
Federal Contractor – How to Register as Federal Contractor with BPP
NSITF Certificate – How to Obtain NSITF Compliance certificate for Federal Contractors – Full Guide
ITF Compliance Certificate – How to Obtain Industrial Training Fund ITF Compliance Certificate
PENCOM Certificate – How to Apply and Obtain PENCOM Certificate