DEADLINE: 31ST MARCH, 2023
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA),
IN COLLABORATION WITH CORINTHIAN TURNKEY PROJECTS
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR THREE MONTHS TRAINING IN BASIC INTERIOR DESIGN AND FURNITURE PRODUCTION
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake three months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Basic Interior Design
- Basic Carpentry and Woodwork
- Interior Lighting
- Colour Theory for Designers Paint Application
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic carpentry and woodwork designs.
- The program is aimed at helping beneficiaries to develop skills in the area of space design.
- To identify opportunities in woodwork business and how to tap into them using various platforms.
- To stimulate and encourage productivity among participating youths
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipends. They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the program. The Programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 31st March, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training Coordinator Corinthian Turnkey Projects Limited
Suite 205, RCCG Building
No. 14, Alexandra Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja – FCT
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 Passport Size Photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.