DEADLINE: 30TH MARCH, 2023
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA)
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF) CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR THREE MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME IN ICT AND ART OF CULINARY SKILLS
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project in Collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence, Jos, Plateau State will be conducting a Technical Skills Training Programme in the Following areas:
I. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)- 3 Months
II. Art of Culinary Skills-3 Months
The programme aims at:
- Building and developing trainees’ capacity in ICT for self-employment or gainful employment.
- Developing trainees’ capacity in the art of culinary and equipping them with required entrepreneurial skills to enable them start and grow their own businesses.
- Building a crop of Nigerian Youths with in- depth knowledge in business plan development, cash flow preparation and business analysis for sustainable growth.
The Programme is non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation and transportation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee; Stipend, Lunch and they will be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess a minimum of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB). OND, ND, NCE, HND, B. Sc etc.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible Candidates should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials on or before 28th March, 2023 to the address below. All Applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
ITF Centre for Excellence, Jos, Plateau State
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- One (1) recent passport photograph • Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Will be communicated to candidates
For more Information:
Please, call: 07030304454, 08037023044 or
send an email to: email@example.com