Lefort Consulting Limited is a technology driven professional service provider, in the areas of Accounting, Business Solution Consulting, Human Resource Management, and Audit and Tax Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job type: Remote
- This role is responsible for the performance of effective risk management and planning of Organization’s financial strategy.
- Development of a robust financial strategy and metrics that track the attainment of the overall corporate goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accurate Reporting.
- Review of monthly management reports for accuracy, completion, and proper classification.
- Financial Analysis: Monthly financial analysis with financial ratios and scenario analysis.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Annual Budget and Budgetary Control, Monthly Budget and Budgetary Control.
- Net Cashflow Maximization: Continuous recommendation on the best ways to utilize net cashflows.
- Liaison with third parties on behalf of client.
- Funding Opportunities.
- Advice on best funding opportunities available for client at every point.
- Application for funding opportunities.
- Representation: Virtual representation as CFO, Physical representation as CFO.
- Internal Control: Periodic review of Internal controls and recommendations.
- Digital Innovation: Recommending digital innovations that can improve business processes and performance, Spearheading the deployment of digital innovation.
- Minimizing tax liabilities: Tax Planning at the beginning of the period, Tax planning at filing stage.
- Minimum of a First Degree B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in financing and debt structure.
- Proven track record of raising capital.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation and governance frameworks in financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law.
- Hands-on experience with risk management.
- Hands-on experience with financial management software.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.
- At least Ten (10) years experience in the finance industry.
- Finance Acumen
- Cost Optimization
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business planning and analysis
- Investment planning and portfolio management
- Corporate finance
- Financial reporting
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Tax planning/management
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting software
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.